Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Zara Zara.. touch me touch me... touch me Ishaan...Embarrassed : Suhana

Dekhiye Shashikala ji... Aise na chedo me chedo me ...chedo me Angry  : Ishaan

-------

Holy cow...agar kisi ki izzat lute...to bechare ka kya haal ho...Ouch.Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye.. Suhana ka Ishaan-Rog..!! EmbarrassedWell after all... normal logo ko prem rog hota hai... par hamari Suhana ko to Ishaan-Rog hua hai re ... Pushpa erm i mean Shashikala LOL

Well during the scene when our Bholu was in knots n circles trying to free himself from his shirt type trap, right then Suhana mai.. arrived with a Garam chai ki pyali..!! Smile But seeing Ishu running helter skelter.. calling for anyone who culd help him be free from this trap... Suhana culdn control herself and went near Ishu...n offered to help..!! But our Januable Bhulakkad (aka Chota GhajiniWink) almost jumped hearing Shashikala's offer...! Seeing his condition.. Suhana decided to tease him a bit more...saying...'Tum to aise bhag rahe ho..jaise main tumhari Izzat lut lungi...!!' Bechara Bholu...use kya pata...jo cheez pehle hi lut chuki hai..dubara kya lutegi LOL She din stop there n said...'Waise tumne abhi tak yeh to kaha hi nahi...ke Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do!'  (kyunki Ishaanji...agar aap  ko Bhagwan ke liye chod denge..to hum kya karenge- SuhanaEvil Smile)

The poor ..confused Bholu seemed to have resigned to his fate...as Sashikala.. helped him out of the trap...(in the process... unbuttoning his shirt...n taking his beloved glasses off!!While flashing her breathtaking smileEmbarrassed)  But before Ishu culd think that the TORCHAR was over... Suhana mai.. stayed put and asked him to drink the tea she brought!...Ishu begged her to leave so he can have it in peace...but kyunki...aaj mausam zara baimaan hai...Wink Suhana mai lingered and watched Ishaan drink the tea...with shaking hands...n tightly closed eyes.. ROFL

Phinally after the TORCHAR... Suhana had Mercy on her januable Bholu n left him alone..! LOL Cute bit of the epi...that i enjoyed ! Embarrassed

(PS: The izzat bit is in the sense of fun...hope no one is offendedEmbarrassed)

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikharaginipoojaDiiviMayurnASYAramzzzmadhooiruaGShadowImbuegreenleaf007mjtruelegend111192manasi_31_Procrastinatorarunima_LUITcrysindKeenu.GNimbuMirchiGurpreetDiViewsAshisSiddhi_YusBeeMonu-SunNaa*Resham*Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviArmu4evaMayurnASYAcrysindShadowImbue111192AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
very nicely written tanu di...Smile

this flirting this is getting more and more hilarious...ragini and jay are doing a wonderful job...
i loved the part...when ishaan says mujhe chod do...and suhana tells u left bhagwaan ke liye...LOL

DiivibefairArmu4evaMayurnASYAShadowImbue111192YusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh wow Tanu, sounds like a fun scene to watch, I can't wait till I see it.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Sb & Shwets...I swear..the look in Suhana's eye... ranged from love to naughty...n it was fun to see Jay running around... ! Its really a cute game of Cat n Mouse now...n one thats fun to watch Embarrassed LOL

DiivibefairMayurnASYAShadowImbue111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh wow Tanu, sounds like a fun scene to watch, I can't wait till I see it.Big smile

Yh.. Sheemu..i m sure u will enjoy those bits... Suhana flirting is a sight to see alright..! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Tanu Nice Post ...  Can't wait to see it. Big smile  Flirting kar ti raho Suhana ek flirting kahi toh sahara hain ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192YusBeeAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Tanu Nice Post ...  Can't wait to see it. Big smile  Flirting kar ti raho Suhana ek flirting kahi toh sahara hain ...

Yh...n its gonna be fun to see...how long Ishu will be able to take it...before he snaps Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Go to top