Frequent Posters

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good that he will get his memory soon.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great News Rudra Will Get His Memrory Back.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, you didn't mention the worst news...SBS stated yesterday that the show's going off air soon to be replaced with new one whose promos are being aired,,the one with 5 bahus.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Well, you didn't mention the worst news...SBS stated yesterday that the show's going off air soon to be replaced with new one whose promos are being aired,,the one with 5 bahus.

Articles are already out relating to that.
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But the article doesn't say that Pihu will stay negative - just that she is shown to be turning negative.

I think she's faking it.  She may be doing this to get Gauri to tell Rudr the truth.  I mean, she tried telling Gauri before, but she kept on insisting to go along with the act.

Now, maybe, Pihu sees this as the only way to get Gauri to bring the truth out in the open.  She's using the fact that everyone is against her, and she, too, acts like she's playing for real now, and in turn pushing Gauri to a point where she has no choice but to tell Rudr the truth ...

Also, are they ending Sangini?
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

But the article doesn't say that Pihu will stay negative - just that she is shown to be turning negative.

I think she's faking it.  She may be doing this to get Gauri to tell Rudr the truth.  I mean, she tried telling Gauri before, but she kept on insisting to go along with the act.

Now, maybe, Pihu sees this as the only way to get Gauri to bring the truth out in the open.  She's using the fact that everyone is against her, and she, too, acts like she's playing for real now, and in turn pushing Gauri to a point where she has no choice but to tell Rudr the truth ...

Also, are they ending Sangini?

yes u are correct. yesterday she came to the temple and she want to talk something alone but gowri came and blablabla happened. from that scene i thought that  pihu was insisting to tell rudra the truth. i dont want pihu  would be negative.😭 
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adipihu

yes u are correct. yesterday she came to the temple and she want to talk something alone but gowri came and blablabla happened. from that scene i thought that  pihu was insisting to tell rudra the truth. i dont want pihu  would be negative.😭 

Don't worry.  I have a feeling that if they're ending the show, Additi will end up as a positive character.  No sense in making her negative again.

And this hidden agenda of hers, to actually help Gauri, will seem logical ... lets see.
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...im glad rudra gets his memory back
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry pihu negative but the girl have to make a living so bear with her