Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

latest news of sangini

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😡💔According to TELLYCHAKKAR good news  rudra will get back his memory soon. and bad news is again pihu will become🤢😡 negative. the 2nd one is very very bad. why the cvs are doing this again. additi why are u not listening to your😡 fans we dont want to see u in negative role. now we  fed up about sangini. very bad story and very bad acting. pihu why did  u stay in the sangini again. pl for the god sake dont be negative.. 😡stupidcvs🤬😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing Edited by raga_fan - 12 years ago
harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the bad news😆

just watching this to see gorgeous pihu and additi's awesome acting in every scene she is spot on with great change of expressions ... superb pihu 👏

anyways they should bring pihu to a high point and kill her...
additi deserves a better show!

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ...

did not wanted to see pihu turning negetive once again 😒
all the best to pihu ..additi
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing... Like I've already said, some people never change and Pihu is one of them!!! Hate her!

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abhay as padma chachi? pihu as wat now? 🤢
adipihu thumbnail
👎🏼everything ok. but the cvs dont have brain at all. married woman and   now widow want to marry what rubbish. 😡🤬cvs pl change. the storyline and dont show pihu in a negative. whatever atlast  they will kill the pihu character. but it should cause good one. she can sacrifice her life for childhood friend. then all the additi fans will be happy. pihu character will remain good. but what happen wait and see the cvs🤬🐷
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
feels really good that Rudra will regain his memory and Pihu will be negative again... Aditi is a great actor and she is doing a fabbb job... negative Pihu is much more fun to watch rather than the samajhdaar Pihu
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rudra to regain his memory in Sangini

Iqbal Khan and Binny Sharma

Until now we have seen that Gauri is going through tough times and nobody is supportive of her in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Also Pihu has now turned negative once again while Rudra is still recovering from the accident. Gauri is already going through a lot of troubles and in the previous episode she had to apologize to Pihu for no fault of hers. Now the road ahead seems smoother for her and hopefully the show will have some moments of relief.

A source tells us, "Very soon Rudra will regain his memory and will be able to recognise his wife. He will be also be happy to learn that the child that Gauri is expecting is theirs."

When we spoke to Binny she confirmed, "Gauri is going to do everything possible to make Rudra recognise her. She loves him and is not going to leave any stone unturned in helping Rudra to get his memory back. About the upcoming track, I myself don't know what is going to happen."

zaara10 thumbnail
I don't mind negative pihu. She's kind of interesting to watch. And as an actress it shows u have range and can do all sorts of roles. I'm sure it's also fun for aditti to play a different character.