whether our wish will come true?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ever since the dmg ended most of the dmg fans have stopped watching other shows too๐Ÿ˜ญ...i have done that too and we r mostly busy either in remembering all beautiful moments of dmg or writing different dmg ffs...or commenting on forums that no other show can compete dmg and also sometimes we r busy in keeping continuous demand for dmg3 in front of forums , facebook, channel site...etc...etc...๐Ÿ˜ญ

but what i was thinking that whether our wish will come true?????๐Ÿ˜• whether we will ever be able to get back our most loved show????? ๐Ÿ˜•

sometimes i have a doubt about it  since it has been seven months and still we r living with old memories๐Ÿ˜•...i know it takes time for a show to comeback  but no one is talking about it and not even a hint of it will it come back or not...whether we will we able to see our armaan and riddhima back with entire old gang๐Ÿ˜ญ ...whether we will be able to watch their masti and enjoy watching tv again or not?????? ๐Ÿ˜ญsince i feel that there is no respect for the viewers feelings...they just took off that show from us which was very special to us...๐Ÿ˜ญ

what do you think ???? will our wishes and hopes will come true or not?????๐Ÿ˜•
i dont know what all we should do so that this show comes back...๐Ÿ˜•

i hope all wishes and hopes of dmg fans come true and it comes back with armaan riddhima rahul muskan, atul, anjali, abhi , nikki, nana, lovely, billy, annie and shashank and padma...i want them back to rule our hearts again and rock tv again...๐Ÿ˜Š

wishing for dmg3 soon๐Ÿ˜Š

AR for lyf๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 12 years ago
yeah..we r missing it nd hoping to hav it back in our lives..dnt know it will return or not,but life is boring without DMG..i m watching PKYEK these days..started watching it for SUKU but now liking VIVIAN nd the show also..but it seems like time pass..i cn never be stuck to a show as to DMG..want it back with ARMAAN RIDDHIMA nd the old gang...
Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 12 years ago
well if we arnt do anything bout i dont think dmg will come back. we have to make this forum active and draw attention. 
but dont lose hope, dmg will surly get back
DMG had a perfect ending...i dnt wnt it bck, tho i miss it a lot.
I REEEAAALLLYYY hope that DMG comes back!!! Fingers crossed 4 that!!! But it should not comeback with a story that starts from where season 2 finished as there can be nothing new added 2 the AR story. It should come back with a fresh & different story & with KARAN SINGH GROVER definately!!! Fingers crossed again 4 its comeback!!!
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

well if we arnt do anything bout i dont think dmg will come back. we have to make this forum active and draw attention. 
but dont lose hope, dmg will surly get back
agree totally
if it goez the way its going thn i assure u dmg iz not gonna cum back...only few ppl dremanding for dmg...n otherz fighting wether it shud be kash or kasu or kajen..its neva gna wrk tht way...last tym wen dmg ended all of us demanded for it so wed gt it back...evn few days back wen the forum n demands were active nitin shukla was like why is the demand of dmg rising again...

yes dmg was supposed to cum aftr sum mnths bt maybe cvz wud have thot tht therz no mre demand left for dmg so they made a nw shw d3...coz ssly nt many of us r actually demanding for dmg:)
I strongly feel it will come back.. 
though it might take some time

Mehnat ka fall meeta hota he

n like we got AR together, we'll win his time as well in getting it back ๐Ÿ˜Š