India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

whether our wish will come true?????

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
ever since the dmg ended most of the dmg fans have stopped watching other shows tooCry...i have done that too and we r mostly busy either in remembering all beautiful moments of dmg or writing different dmg ffs...or commenting on forums that no other show can compete dmg and also sometimes we r busy in keeping continuous demand for dmg3 in front of forums , facebook, channel site...etc...etc...Cry

but what i was thinking that whether our wish will come true?????Confused whether we will ever be able to get back our most loved show????? Confused

sometimes i have a doubt about it  since it has been seven months and still we r living with old memoriesConfused...i know it takes time for a show to comeback  but no one is talking about it and not even a hint of it will it come back or not...whether we will we able to see our armaan and riddhima back with entire old gangCry ...whether we will be able to watch their masti and enjoy watching tv again or not?????? Crysince i feel that there is no respect for the viewers feelings...they just took off that show from us which was very special to us...Cry

what do you think ???? will our wishes and hopes will come true or not?????Confused
i dont know what all we should do so that this show comes back...Confused

i hope all wishes and hopes of dmg fans come true and it comes back with armaan riddhima rahul muskan, atul, anjali, abhi , nikki, nana, lovely, billy, annie and shashank and padma...i want them back to rule our hearts again and rock tv again...Smile

wishing for dmg3 soonSmile

AR for lyfSmile

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 19 May 2011 at 9:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

han123lubslubsyappleridzishalinisurapoorvapr3008ARian_4everangel_KSGtanya_dmgroxxxLOVE_DMGsweetdesire

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yeah..we r missing it nd hoping to hav it back in our lives..dnt know it will return or not,but life is boring without DMG..i m watching PKYEK these days..started watching it for SUKU but now liking VIVIAN nd the show also..but it seems like time pass..i cn never be stuck to a show as to DMG..want it back with ARMAAN RIDDHIMA nd the old gang...

Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 19 May 2011 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARLOVE_DMG

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
well if we arnt do anything bout i dont think dmg will come back. we have to make this forum active and draw attention. 
but dont lose hope, dmg will surly get back
anjaanichudi IF-Dazzler
anjaanichudi
anjaanichudi

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
DMG had a perfect ending...i dnt wnt it bck, tho i miss it a lot.
Die1hard1Ksgian Senior Member
Die1hard1Ksgian
Die1hard1Ksgian

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I REEEAAALLLYYY hope that DMG comes back!!! Fingers crossed 4 that!!! But it should not comeback with a story that starts from where season 2 finished as there can be nothing new added 2 the AR story. It should come back with a fresh & different story & with KARAN SINGH GROVER definately!!! Fingers crossed again 4 its comeback!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudi

tanya_dmgroxxx IF-Dazzler
tanya_dmgroxxx
tanya_dmgroxxx

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

well if we arnt do anything bout i dont think dmg will come back. we have to make this forum active and draw attention. 
but dont lose hope, dmg will surly get back
agree totally
if it goez the way its going thn i assure u dmg iz not gonna cum back...only few ppl dremanding for dmg...n otherz fighting wether it shud be kash or kasu or kajen..its neva gna wrk tht way...last tym wen dmg ended all of us demanded for it so wed gt it back...evn few days back wen the forum n demands were active nitin shukla was like why is the demand of dmg rising again...

yes dmg was supposed to cum aftr sum mnths bt maybe cvz wud have thot tht therz no mre demand left for dmg so they made a nw shw d3...coz ssly nt many of us r actually demanding for dmg:)
ARian_4ever Senior Member
ARian_4ever
ARian_4ever

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I strongly feel it will come back.. 
though it might take some time

Mehnat ka fall meeta hota he

n like we got AR together, we'll win his time as well in getting it back Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top