Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: danish1

please add me as a member of it.. i love all ur fanclub,

ommgggπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜² danish  are u here   I was post soo many  time  my message for u  but u not reply me 😭😭  I want to also u will be part of RK CC  member

danish  firstly  most most  welcome in  RK CC πŸ€—πŸ€— and ya i will add ur name in rk cc member list   but  u should  first  full full rk cc slam book  and then after i will add ur name in rk cc member list  it must be

ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi asha

how  was ur day ria
olive i want to ask u one que may i😳
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashaj

how  was ur day ria lil busy
olive i want to ask u one que may i😳

Edited by ronojoy_ria - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
 @neha

bhi bhi Telly to Bolly articles!! Arre pata hai hamein...after his successful TV venture he is all set to set the big screen on fire!! They dont have anything better to write?

And Prachi is shooting 'Joker' which is set to release on December 2011? Interesting!! πŸ€ͺ

in that case 😍 ... its raining Rajeev this year  😳😳

June--shaitaan 😳😳
July-- sks 😳😳
August -- soundtrack ☺️
a break to compose  ourselves πŸ˜† ...

Dec-- Joker πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

if all goes well we might have WYMM in b/w πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& not to 4get Oct πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  πŸ₯³

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Neha_Luvs_JeRan

main hun naπŸ˜ƒ

hi me ria sems u r a srk fan me too is a great fan of himπŸ˜‰
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: oliveya

neha   do know about his  upcoming  movie ?😲

His  many   movie  will  coming soon  in sliver screen

Rajeev latest movie shatina will released i  10th june   and after  soundtrack will released  12 aug 2011 ,and after  will u marry me and after  main joker hope full
and his    rocking show SKS will  telecast in  star one  july 2011

but i do not know about peter  gaya kaam se

neha did u see his latest  phoot shoot pic

oh thats very gud...cant wait 😳
& i have'nt seen that promo or the pic yetOuch
can u plzzz upload that pic here😳
Illumination thumbnail
ahem ahem πŸ˜Ž

Rajeev'in theaters, now!

As the actor gears up for his upcoming release Shaitan, Rajeev Khandelwal πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  is happy that one of his many films that he shot for is at last πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  being unveiledπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . Here he talks about the film, four of his upcoming projects  and season 2 of his TV show, Sacch Ka Saamna. 😳😳😳 

It was in 2008 that we saw Rajeev Khandelwal in Aamir, 😍 since then we have been hearing stories of him being part of various projectsπŸ˜›πŸ˜› . But it is only after three years that his film is set to release. 😳😳😳 The actor feels relieved as he gets ready to make his appearance in cinema theaters on June 10 with a psychological thriller Shaitaan.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

"It is a very fast paced film. It speaks about the demons that reside inside and around us and how we deal with them. The film portrays a lot of complications but in the end everything gets sorted. Even my life in this film is very complicated. I play the role of a suspended cop in this film.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ " he explains 😍

[hoping 4 a happy ending in the film πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... hope Arvind mathur doesn't die in end like sujal 😭😭, capt rajveer 😭😭...& Aamir 😭😭😭 ]

Apart from being a thriller, the film also has a love angle to it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› . Kalki Koechlin will be see playing the female lead in this film. Rajeev was impressed by Kalki's hard working ability and her professionalism but more than that it was her pressure, stress handling skills that he got bowled over by.

It was the director of the film Bejoy Nambiar who chased Rajeev to be part of the film πŸ˜† ...

He narrates, "Bejoy came to me with this script. I liked it a lot but I stayed back as there was no producer in this projectπŸ˜›πŸ˜› . Later after one and a half year I got a call from Anurag Kashyap, he was going to produce this film and then there was no looking back.😳😳  I knew Anurag as he also produced my previous project Aamir. ☺️ But it was only for Bejoy's passion and enthusiasm that I took up this project. He narrates the story in a brilliant way." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Bejoy Apart from winning the reality show Gateway, which was a movie making show by Ashok Amritraj the director also has an on field experience where he previously assisted Mani Ratnam for Guru.

His other film Peter Gaya Kaam Se has been talked about since a long time but has no signs of release, he clears, "I have no clue about Peter Gaya Kaam Se. The shooting has been complete two years ago, it's a long wait, I don't know what UTV is doing! I am not in touch with that team and I don't know anything about the film's release."(poor boy as confused as us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

The actor's other awaited films include Soundtrack,😳😳  where he plays the role of a Disc Jockey.😳😳  The film is ready and will be released on August 12. πŸ₯³

Post Soundtrack, the actor will be seen in Will You Marry Me,😳😳  which he thinks is a typical commercial film as it has song and dance routines in it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then there is a film titled Fever,πŸ˜›πŸ˜› which is a psychological drama where he essays the role of a writer. 😍 There are talks that in this film, Barbara Mori will be seen as his co-star but Rajeev in unaware if the deal is sealed or if these are just talks! πŸ˜†( hiding from us huh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Though a long wait, the actor confesses that he is very happy the way his career is shaping in Bollywood and has no plans to go back to TV. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ He says, "I don't want to be repetitive.😳😳  I have tried my hands on TV soap operas😍 . I did it for three to four years,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  it is gone and done⭐️⭐️ . It is not that I look down upon TV, but just that I don't want to repeat myselfπŸ‘πŸ‘ . Hence when the offer of a reality show like Sach Ka Saamna came to me, I took it up.😳😳😳"

The actor is all set for the second innings of his show Sach Ka Saamna.😳😳😳  He thinks that the first season was too short as it had very few episodes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Talking about the format of new season, he says, "The format of the show, the DNA remains the same. But the show might get some cosmetics changes in terms of its looks!" 🀣 (change in looks only for the show or for the host too ☺️

Illumination thumbnail

hi koi kya yeh main akele hu😭

ria mere jaan  sorry for late reply
i was busy in other side πŸ˜‰ ...

ria     do u loved   traveling ?  do u like sports or  adventures ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oliveya

ria mere jaan  sorry for late reply
i was busy in other side πŸ˜‰ ...

ria     do u loved   traveling ?  do u like sports or  adventures ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

yes i love travelling n sports i love cricket only
Illumination thumbnail

yes i love travelling n sports i love cricket only

ria i loved   adventures  ,and traveling   but i do not like sports 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i loved cricket

ria  u loved most which one ?
song or dance ?