Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

please elaborate the line in red...

Honeybee, I meant that it was something that he did in the spur of the moment. It was not something he planned. He did not set out to seduce her.
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yr why everyone is getting upset aisaaa kuch nahi hogaaa agar engagemnt huee bhi tou toot jayegeee write my words engagemnt isi lyay tou horhee hai ke woh toot jayay phr tou navya raatsa saaf hai na warna agar pehlay navya se hotee tou yeh rama karamchand kuch karkay tudwaa deteee

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well...its like what anant said...behek gaya tha woh...and navya too..really...they r not thinking anything actually.๐Ÿ˜†..all they knows is that they want to be with each other..โ˜บ๏ธand some unknown feelings  keep them moving..๐Ÿ˜‰...and they seem to have gone bekaboo with their feelings๐Ÿ˜‰...and about anant not fighting for his love...we can never see the full side of anant until that part is aired...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
i have a feeling that, when his family will decide to engage him to shagun..he would be tooo shocked to react much.๐Ÿ˜’..and then...he may question himself..afterall..he himself used to say marriage and divorce has become like a game.๐Ÿ˜’..and he thinks love marriage is all stupid and it never holds on for lifetime.....so he gets confused again whether he is doing the right decision and thus destroy everyones life by love marriage...๐Ÿค“
but jo bhi ho...trust me...shagun is NEVER going to get married to anant๐Ÿฅณ...and i am sure..anant will get smart enough to have things his own way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž...because however confused he might get, the fact is he has already fallen in love with her..and that is irreversible...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

well...its like what anant said...behek gaya tha woh...and navya too..really...they r not thinking anything actually.๐Ÿ˜†..all they knows is that they want to be with each other..โ˜บ๏ธand some unknown feelings  keep them moving..๐Ÿ˜‰...and they seem to have gone bekaboo with their feelings๐Ÿ˜‰...and about anant not fighting for his love...we can never see the full side of anant until that part is aired...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
i have a feeling that, when his family will decide to engage him to shagun..he would be tooo shocked to react much.๐Ÿ˜’..and then...he may question himself..afterall..he himself used to say marriage and divorce has become like a game.๐Ÿ˜’..and he thinks love marriage is all stupid and it never holds on for lifetime.....so he gets confused again whether he is doing the right decision and thus destroy everyones life by love marriage...๐Ÿค“
but jo bhi ho...trust me...shagun is NEVER going to get married to anant๐Ÿฅณ...and i am sure..anant will get smart enough to have things his own way๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž...because however confused he might get, the fact is he has already fallen in love with her..and that is irreversible...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Deeps, i love ur optimism regarding the engaement...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰n ya,  i cant tolerate shagun๐Ÿ˜ก ...her expressions r horrid! she does not stand a chance to be in navyas place...whoever thot of her being the parallel lead???

what u say is true...anya both want to be with each other n this heady feeling is making them forget all logic...like navya going to the guys hostel at midnite...shes telling herself its crazy but still cant help doing it...thats how storngly this feeling called love impacts some people...i mean it, some people remain cool and composed despite being in love but for some, it makes them devoid of any  logic...as in navyas case n anath too needs some time...in case this engagement thing drags on for long, i hope ananth realises its bad to even commit himself under family pressure after all thats happening betn him n navya..just cant see these youngsters married so v soon n going thru the same old family drama...i read somewhere in this forum how navya n ananth cud move on in their respective careers without this marriage business coming up like in almost every other soap...yes, a separation cud make them realise their feelings for each other better, but does it always need to be in the form of a triangle? cant the cvs come up with something new?? different...other than bringing in new people opposite the lovers???i wus rather see anya stand on her own with strong careers, rather than being entangled in the mess of marriages n other commitments! just hoping that anath turns out as we want him to!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wheres the article ?
i need to see it๐Ÿ˜’
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@deeps07
agree with you totally...
I know its rather very early to draw any conclusion as for now they r not in love...but the promos say they are..
I know shagun will never marry him but still this was something very confusing...

anyways these were my thoughts...for now let it be...we just have to wait & watch..nothing else can be done๐Ÿ˜›

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thank you all for the replies...

thanks for everything...being a new member in Navya forum u people are soo friendly...

@slmu
ohh..well now I got it...I thought u had some problem with me so I just wanted to clear it...
no ill feelings haan...I dont like to argue or fight thats why I asked directly that if u feel some problem from me then I can clear it...

Thank  you friend for clearing it to me!!