aroma2002 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Dev will turn out to be  Rohan's half brother. His father's love child. This way he becomes youngest grand son to become RP per will.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa but I think Dev is the son of Rohen's uncle...means Senior RP's 3rd son...who is dead...
but your idea makes a twist...
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the same as you Anu, the 3th son of Raj Purohit is dead too and Dev is his son
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with u anu cause i think i remember seeing that the RP's had 3 sons but 2 died :S... i think or that was me dreaming lol but i agree with u lol 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Agree with ,anu.Dev should be RPs 3rd son's son who's dead.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Dev is the son of RP third son indeed πŸ˜ƒ Wonder what his name is? Why isn't anyone talking about him is he alive or dead? I want an episode which dedicate about the history of RP!😊 And why is Dev thinking his parents are dead?
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I think Dev is the son of RP third son indeed πŸ˜ƒ Wonder what his name is? Why isn't anyone talking about him is he alive or dead? I want an episode which dedicate about the history of RP!😊 And why is Dev thinking his parents are dead?

So agree with you...that Dev is the def the son of the 3rd  son...but we will have to wait till that comes out...and maybe he will fight for his Radhika😳
KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dev is an adopted child, but has the qualities of a RP because of the love and affection given by senior RP.  Remember Dev lost Radhika he was so sad, he said I lost my parents but I survived, now my love is being snatched away too...as far as I have followed the story Dev is not  a natural born RP member.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dev cannot be RP if he is adopted only blood relatave get to be RP
i am sure he is the son of the 3rd son --this 3rd son is dead but i think dev mom is alive but not acknolged due to her being from a diff cast and or maybe there is something wrong with thats why she is kept hidden
remember that blanket covered person radhika saw in the promo may be thats her and she escaped from her hiding place ---could be?
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with anu
he is RP's third youngest son's son