00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When abhi ws holding hand of naina nd when he was flirting wid her i was feeling lyk yucks...in no tym i jst changed the channel...🀒
If this is gonna happen long m gonna stop watching SSBN till all this crap ends!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont know how long we have to tolerate stupid abhi flirting with naina. seriously this is a real pain😑
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i bet later u all will say abhi's a cupd πŸ˜›
HAhahahah OMG ! Even I Felt Da Same ...Yucks Yucks Ewww πŸ€’
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the way he looks at naina cheeeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol.Whatever Masooma!...We know you!!...U dun' really have to post-in here:we already know ur comments!!🀣...
For now,he's bring really cheesy which me highly dislikes!!πŸ˜†
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey masooma  i knw u lyk abhi bt nw he is getting irritating... i hate him when he flirts wid naina in presence of all & specially in front of daksh
BESHARM KAHI KA...LoLz πŸ€£
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol yaro πŸ˜›

i know how u all feel

but ekkk baar abhi ke point of view se dekho...

he just loves a girl whom he's gonna get married with... no one (accept akruti) knows that the girl is loved by some other boy... so abhi has a right to flirt with his going to be wife πŸ˜›

but i really feel bad for daksh
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Masooma..rehne de!...We're in no mood to understand your and ur cutie-pie's POVs!!🀣
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 00Princess00

When abhi ws holding hand of naina nd when he was flirting wid her i was feeling lyk yucks...in no tym i jst changed the channel...🀒

If this is gonna happen long m gonna stop watching SSBN till all this crap ends!!!!

I agree with you 110%... I thought I am the only person who feel irritation when Abhi comes near Naina. Seeing Daksh I start to hate that Abhi too.. (eventhough I agree he is good). Frankly, nowadays, I am losing interest to watch this serial. Because, too much sentiments, giving too much pain for one person for long time is not the nature of SSBN. Actually I didn't like the track of introducing a 3rd person in Dakshna relationship from the beginning itself. Now I feel that it is dragging too much which is against the SSBN style. Now it is going on as a typical senti-serial Yack...!!!!!.