India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 19th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
One thing was interesting to note that Mittho tells her daughter to protect her reputation.  Reputaton once lost is hard to regain.  Wow, this is the same witch who was creating a scene in Ittarwali Galli when Guddu touched Runjhun in his room upstairs.  She did not spare one move in her nautanki.  I want to see her reaction when Mahadevi marries Jabbo...

Sau chuhe kha ke billi...

Edit:  I turned my face away from the big screen seconds ago while watching the aired episode...

Edited by gardes - 19 May 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001Prabhkallurani2007edabellaLoveGudduInfofan

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Everybody, today's episode broke the silence from the past few days.

I am not sure if we all missed R's pravachan, I am very sure Guddu Ji really missed it very much. When R was telling amma's pravachan, I noticed that Guddu was listening very carefully. He was making R to talk as he missed her voice for few days, you all know that Guddu Ji like to hear R's voice :)

When she was making a sale his looks soften Cas he was hearing her voice. Finally he said which he was longing for - Dharampatni Runhjun Devi. ( I was laughing when he was telling this). He really like her just that he does not want to admit it. He care's for her, he can't see her in pain, he wants to make her happy, and he is knows wat his heart is saying but ...like R always says " never admit that it's ur mistake " hahaha

Last week when jabbu reminded about the challange, Jabbu said many wrong things but he said one good point that " HIS HEART CHANGING " & I believe Guddu Ji did not forget that, but he is not admitting it.

Its was nice to know that he was prepared to listen to 2nd & 3rd
pravachan & not only that he made kukkan to listen , it was like " well, I am listening kukkan, better you to listen properly or else teacher will get angry "

In PN when he said that he came there to say sorry, he eyes was looking at R only & said that " I am doing this ONLY for you "

pre cap - I have a different picture when I was watching,

R was not surprise to see Guddu Ji behind that the sari & she was looking confused what he would like to say & on the other hand Guddu Ji's dress with his BIG smile & the way he remove his sunglasses and looked at her - I did not see any romance in it :( I could see that he is trying to be naughty. I was thinking about the PROMO where he tell her that he Won the challenge & she says No more 5 days are there. May be I was thinking that he will tell this tomm. And we got to wait till Monday to see what happens :(

Pls share your thoughts ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69Julie0001PrabhkalluOmaRamdassInfofan

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thank you for the detail update..the precap is ...interesting...Gos bless you
-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
We shuld get a GuNjhun scene tmw
becuz I dont think theyll play a song during a dream sequence
Also its about time we heard Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 19 May 2011 at 9:07pm
ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
keep the job up guys , runjhun u just rock . thanx for the wonderful update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index