Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 19th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thank you!
Sounds like a good episode, all sorts of different things happening, except for the nonsense that Runjhun says about Guddu having to apologize to Vishnu Angry.
The pre-cap sounds intriguing, though I haven't seen it yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduWafahsahil70

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah. Somehow I am not liking the the story handling from Guddu's Bardancer visit epi. They have left the Abhi issue hanging between G&R. Not only that, Guddu who was going to leave PN after his recovery, seems to have shifted to his room upstairsShocked I feel his character is being converted into a complete lovesick who can't think straight. On the other hand Runjhun seems to have a complete upperhand in every situation. I am getting bored of her gandhigiri  and sudhar-neeti in every epi.
PS - These are my thoughts, no offence meant at anyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79PrabhkalluJulie0001WafahInfofanAreYaar

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 I am not gonna guarantee that Devi is pregnant or not but the one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw her vomitted was that I feeling she is pregnant w/Jabbo's baby.  I then gathered a few things in my mind.  Here is what I've gathered,

-  Jabbo did mention while waiting for Devi, sitting on the bed if he should commit a sin- this sounds like he was thinkin' of making love to her. 

- Possible foreshadowing- I felt the lines Kukkan mentioned when he gave an impression of a Jabbo lover just sounded weird.  When he did this he said Jabboji, I'm pregnant w/your child.- what the heck is up w/Kukkan mentioning pregnancy?  The writers could have had Kukkan say something else.  When I thought about Kukkan saying this to Jabbo, I thought of how Mahadevi gets pregnant w/her & Jabbo son, Manith in my ff.  Although Kukkan said all this jokingly, him saying this got to me- thinkin' that this joking could possibly be foreshadowing.  Wow I feel that I'm being kinda desperate now w/this foreshadowing business. 

- Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was show.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.

- I heard someone mention that if Devi does end up gettin' preggers, than this will be more like what happens on a lot of serials- Now this is how I feel about this point:  
    "Bhagonwali" is quite different from a lot of serials, especially Zee tv serial but just because "Bhagonwali" has not done a bunch of things that u see on other serials, that doesn't mean that the writers will never ever put something in that has been done on other serials.  In my ff, Jabbo & Devi get carried away (making love) & she ends up getting pregnant- I really do wonder if the writers are heading in this pregnany direction.  Mitho & Rajju will maybe feel like they're kinda stuck w/Jabbo since he is the father of Devi's child?  The pregnancy route is a way for the writers to get the Jabbo & Devi together.

- It's Jabbo & Devi- I never found it far fetched for these 2 of all people to make love before marriage.  My sister told me that a lot of the time, it's the girls who are quite sheltered that end up getting into trouble eventually because they just end up getting too carried away.  When she said this to me Devi came to my mind.

- On top of whatever I just mentioned, Devi vomitted today. 

Anyways, I think a Devi pregnancy track would be quite interesting to see but if the writers do have her be pregnant with Jabbo's kid, I don't want what happened on "Karol Bhag" to happen w/this show- Neetu got pregnant before marriage w/Vicky's kid but she didn't end up w/him because the writers decided to separate them by putting him in jail.  I never even saw a scene that where he saw his their son because he was behind bars.  It was so freakin' sad.  If Devi gets pregnant w/Jabbo's kid, I wanna see Jabevi eventually end up as a couple.  I don't wanna see what happened w/Neetu & Vicky.  So far the writers have been handling disasters quite well- I knew Gunjhun's marriage was gonna be disasterous before they got married on the show but the writers have been handling their marriage well.  Devi's pregnancy is a different type of disaster.  Sorry that I mentiioned the diisasterous thing about Gunjhun's marriage- what I mean here is that I knew it wouldn't be all nice & absolutely unabusive

Edited by edabella - 19 May 2011 at 11:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeLoveGudduPrabhkalluirene_cInfofan

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Thanks a lots Wafah Di for the update Smile. Am new to this forum but always read ur update n u r doing a great job. God bless u.

Like today episode, luv the way G was starring R at least today he calls her dharampatni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update wafah...and thanks for yesterday too...I've been busy with finals/project, so wasn't able to comment yesterday...
haven't seen yesterdays episode or today's and ur updates have been so helpful...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001Wafah

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thankx, Wafa for the write up. Like the way G saya yes to what R is saying about truth, pill and his own choice. G has a tendency to answer with his eyes or by looking towards right or left ( righ or wrong).
Love reading what you all write. Suffers from time diffrence which makes it hard to be active when the rest is active.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001LoveGudduWafah

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Whats the possibilty she's not just imagining seeing him like she did at the sari store? He's not wearing his bandage so it could possibly be a day dream

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index