Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update wafah...and thanks for yesterday too...I've been busy with finals/project, so wasn't able to comment yesterday...
haven't seen yesterdays episode or today's and ur updates have been so helpful...
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankx, Wafa for the write up. Like the way G saya yes to what R is saying about truth, pill and his own choice. G has a tendency to answer with his eyes or by looking towards right or left ( righ or wrong).
Love reading what you all write. Suffers from time diffrence which makes it hard to be active when the rest is active.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whats the possibilty she's not just imagining seeing him like she did at the sari store? He's not wearing his bandage so it could possibly be a day dream
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me, if the writers do decide to make Devi pregnant, it's how they go about the pregnancy issue.  Like I said, I don't wanna go through being dissapointed like what happened w/Neetu & Vicky on "Karol Bhag".  Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want her to be preggers w/Jabbo's kid before marriage but I've imagined this happening though & the pregnancy would be a slap in Rajju & Mitho's faces.  Of course Jabbo & Devi getting together would be a slap in their faces with or without Devi getting pregnant.    
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahadevi is Totally without a doubt pregnant
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My thoughts for today:

The Mahadevi scene was contrived...  this was done to bring Jabbo into the picture and Mittho's evil mind to speculate over what she saw.  Mittho is no babe in woods.  She will be suspicious soon.  Mahadevi going to see Jabbo was a wrong move.  It would have been better for Jabbo to use his imagination about the prospective groom and how she would be happy.  At this rate he just ends up hurting her even more.  Let the b*****d stew!😡

If Mahadevi talks to the groom's brother in this manner when he is there to assure himself, would he agree to let this wedding go ahead?  In his shoes, I may have second thoughts!  😕

In the mobile store, Guddu is watching Runjhun without scowling, almost admiringly, through the sale until the guys ask her how she does it.  The moment she starts in her pravachan tone, Guddu's eyes narrow and the sarcasm returns!  😆😆  His scowl returns as well.

Runjhun is funny.  She just ignores him and carries on like nothing happened!  😃😆  Guddu stop making an a** of yourself.  Like it or not she is what she is and you are what you are...  don't you want your bombastic claims to the Pandey missuses come true?  😆

Kukkan beta, seekho, kuchh seekho apni bhabhi se (learn from your bhabhi)!

Runjhun was right in asking (unfazingly again) Guddu to ask for forgiveness of the their evil highnesses!  Baat yeh hai ki paani mein raho aur magamachh se bair (literal translation - the thing is that if you have to live in the water, you cannot be enemies with the crocodile) and she also needed to point out that anger is Guddu's worse trait!  Flies off the handle for no apparent reason - listen first and ignore next, just like Runjhun does!!! 

The good part was she gave her upchaar to Guddu and let go.  He needed to process it.  And he did by slamming his fist.  Boy, that Dharampatni Gurudev is right and I'll be darned!!!  😡😲

And I will re-iterate - Mahadevi is not pregnant, she is likely filled with a lot of angst and distress.  I will be disappointed if she is.  She and Runjhun are bonding and that is good to see.  Now Cv's did you need to be so realistic?  I watch this as I eat lunch or dinner and I was starting to gag watching Mahadevi upchuck!  Please be sensitive to my situation!   My kid is past that age and I have forgotten what it is like!!!!!  🤢😆😆

And then we come to the apology...  it was hilarious to watch the evil royalty forgo their dinner as soon as Guddu walks in.  My dears, do you recall youse not allowing Runjhun a meal?  The tables are turned and you getting upset?  What is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

Guddu has his style of apology and I am going to put it into practice.  (FYI:  I have cut the clip and put it on replay so I get it right).  😆😆

And if you want to know my thoughts on the pre-cap, be sure to visit the discussion thread!!!!!😆😆😆😆
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Wafah i will comment later after i see the episode.
Ok so here is my take - 'When will runjhun stop lecturing ????? Even i am getting kinda bored with the lecturing.
What happened to the chemistry between our Gunjhun? I dont know if anyone noticed but the episodes have gone back to being really serious and with only 5 minutes screen space for our Gunjhun. From the amount of shows i have seen previously -  this short screen time usually occurs when the writers have run out of romance scenes between the main leads and as far as i am concerned i have not seen enough gunjhun romantic scenes "stomps foot like guddu when he is B*tching"
Anyway Oma stop complaining "slaps self"  - the Mahadevi scene vomiting was really gross - this show really bring to life some parts that i would have never expected eg Runjhun eating spicy food, guddu lying on the ground bleeding etc.
The precap gives me some hope that i will see some romance tom 😍

Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gardes - I was just going to add this to one of my posts. Mahadevi throwing up, seriously, how realistic do the CV's want to be. That was gross.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Gardes - I was just going to add this to one of my posts. Mahadevi throwing up, seriously, how realistic do the CV's want to be. That was gross.

IF, the redeeming part was that I was watching on my laptop screen.  Imagine watching this on a large screen.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago