Frequent Posters

-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update ... great episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  i loved the precap ๐Ÿ˜
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks as always, Wafah!

LOL@ Guddu back to full on taunt sessions at Runjhun...he's again forgotten that just yesterday he was refusing to look at her or speak directly to her? Oh Guddu๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm filler drama about the Mama-Mamis again...ehhh

And again Runjhun is after Guddu to apologize to her mama-mamis? *sigh*...I wish they'd show some variation in these scenarios now.

Woah@ the precap though...lol...sudden change? Let's see...lol
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Wafah...hmm it seems our Mahadevi is expecting...another hurdle coming up for our Rhunjun...GunJun scenes today were awsome...can'twait for 2morrow
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update..

Read it very fast..between work ...๐Ÿ˜†

Later I will take my time to read it slowly...

Guddu apologizing...I don't know if I am totally agree with this...although Runjhun was right...the M&M are evil and al that but their were right about Guddu anger...but still...

How mad he is at Runjhun...he always listen to her...that is so funny...

Ps...I though he was not talking to her...

Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. i think mahadevi is pregnant. so angry at jabbo. now hopefully, guddu will make mahadevi and jabbo get married.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Wafah!!

Mahadevi being pregnant would just be another clich storyline so I hope this is not the case.  Although would love to see Devi and RJ get close and have Devi stand up for RJ instead of "abuse" her like the rest of the M&M clan.  It seems as if Jabboo is having a change of heart..lets see how this plays out.

WOW! I hope the pre-cap is not a dream sequence!!

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you!
Sounds like a good episode, all sorts of different things happening, except for the nonsense that Runjhun says about Guddu having to apologize to Vishnu ๐Ÿ˜ก.
The pre-cap sounds intriguing, though I haven't seen it yet.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Wafah. Somehow I am not liking the the story handling from Guddu's Bardancer visit epi. They have left the Abhi issue hanging between G&R. Not only that, Guddu who was going to leave PN after his recovery, seems to have shifted to his room upstairs๐Ÿ˜ฒ I feel his character is being converted into a complete lovesick who can't think straight. On the other hand Runjhun seems to have a complete upperhand in every situation. I am getting bored of her gandhigiri  and sudhar-neeti in every epi.
PS - These are my thoughts, no offence meant at anyone.

edabella thumbnail
 I am not gonna guarantee that Devi is pregnant or not but the one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw her vomitted was that I feeling she is pregnant w/Jabbo's baby.  I then gathered a few things in my mind.  Here is what I've gathered,

-  Jabbo did mention while waiting for Devi, sitting on the bed if he should commit a sin- this sounds like he was thinkin' of making love to her. 

- Possible foreshadowing- I felt the lines Kukkan mentioned when he gave an impression of a Jabbo lover just sounded weird.  When he did this he said Jabboji, I'm pregnant w/your child.- what the heck is up w/Kukkan mentioning pregnancy?  The writers could have had Kukkan say something else.  When I thought about Kukkan saying this to Jabbo, I thought of how Mahadevi gets pregnant w/her & Jabbo son, Manith in my ff.  Although Kukkan said all this jokingly, him saying this got to me- thinkin' that this joking could possibly be foreshadowing.  Wow I feel that I'm being kinda desperate now w/this foreshadowing business. 

- Like I've said before, it didn't seem like that whole secret date was show.  It seemed like only most of it or parts of it were shown.  Who knows what Jabevi did in what wasn't shown to us.

- I heard someone mention that if Devi does end up gettin' preggers, than this will be more like what happens on a lot of serials- Now this is how I feel about this point:  
    "Bhagonwali" is quite different from a lot of serials, especially Zee tv serial but just because "Bhagonwali" has not done a bunch of things that u see on other serials, that doesn't mean that the writers will never ever put something in that has been done on other serials.  In my ff, Jabbo & Devi get carried away (making love) & she ends up getting pregnant- I really do wonder if the writers are heading in this pregnany direction.  Mitho & Rajju will maybe feel like they're kinda stuck w/Jabbo since he is the father of Devi's child?  The pregnancy route is a way for the writers to get the Jabbo & Devi together.

- It's Jabbo & Devi- I never found it far fetched for these 2 of all people to make love before marriage.  My sister told me that a lot of the time, it's the girls who are quite sheltered that end up getting into trouble eventually because they just end up getting too carried away.  When she said this to me Devi came to my mind.

- On top of whatever I just mentioned, Devi vomitted today. 

Anyways, I think a Devi pregnancy track would be quite interesting to see but if the writers do have her be pregnant with Jabbo's kid, I don't want what happened on "Karol Bhag" to happen w/this show- Neetu got pregnant before marriage w/Vicky's kid but she didn't end up w/him because the writers decided to separate them by putting him in jail.  I never even saw a scene that where he saw his their son because he was behind bars.  It was so freakin' sad.  If Devi gets pregnant w/Jabbo's kid, I wanna see Jabevi eventually end up as a couple.  I don't wanna see what happened w/Neetu & Vicky.  So far the writers have been handling disasters quite well- I knew Gunjhun's marriage was gonna be disasterous before they got married on the show but the writers have been handling their marriage well.  Devi's pregnancy is a different type of disaster.  Sorry that I mentiioned the diisasterous thing about Gunjhun's marriage- what I mean here is that I knew it wouldn't be all nice & absolutely unabusive

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lots Wafah Di for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š. Am new to this forum but always read ur update n u r doing a great job. God bless u.

Like today episode, luv the way G was starring R at least today he calls her dharampatni