Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's Hairstyle (Page 2)

Poll Question: so which one of anant's hairstyles do you all prefer?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [2.70%]
60 [81.08%]
12 [16.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

xsolankix Newbie
xsolankix
xsolankix

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

Originally posted by nureat01

Shaheer needs to cut his hair IMO...it's getting too long...so I'd vote for Anant's look in the beginning weeks of the show...that was better.

lool Anu, i keep thinking that too - its high time he had a hair cut lol starting to look out of control now, looks like his hair is going BEKABOO just like him lol LOL(btw wat do u mean by IMO?)

Well said... " his hair is going BEKABOO just like him"   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91pkaur92

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The man really needs a haircut..like ASAP. The long black locks are lehraoing too much these days even more so than Navya's long locks.LOL
the hairdo from first week was better.

Edited by Ramy25 - 19 May 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlyn1997Ruxana91Peace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

The man really needs a haircut..like ASAP. The long black locks are lehraoing too much these days even more so than Navya's long locks.LOL

So true yaar, Amy...his ZULFEIN are lehraaoing FAR more than even Navya's long hair these daysROFL...Heck HER hair HARDLY ever blows in the wind...while his zulfein are always leharaaoing in the breeze somehowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlyn1997Ruxana91NymeriaPeace67

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

So true yaar, Amy...his ZULFEIN are lehraaoing FAR more than even Navya's long hair these daysROFL...Heck HER hair HARDLY ever blows in the wind...while his zulfein are always leharaaoing in the breeze somehowLOL

ROFL Exactly Anu! It's weird  to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.ROFL

P.S. not that i have any interest in watching Navya get the *wind effect**

Edited by Ramy25 - 19 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91Peace67AreYaar

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

i guess d hairstyle in d beginning of d show suits him d bestEmbarrassed

agar vo navya ko competition dena chahe, to vo bhi theek haiROFL

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

ROFL Exactly Anu! It's weird to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.ROFL

even i ws thinking d same thingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

ROFL Exactly Anu! It's weird  to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.ROFL

Have you seen that TT interview of Shaheer's where they ask him what his reaction was to seeing the first promo of Navya on TV? And he laughs and talks about his hair blowing in the wind effect or something...this is reminding me of thatLOL...Shaheer seems to be enjoying the wind effect a little too much now lagta hai that he keeps growing his hair longer...LOL...thoda control karo, ShaheerTongueLOL

Yeah I have NO interest in watching the wind effect in EITHER A or N's hair...LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 19 May 2011 at 10:14am

Ruxana91Nymeria

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

lool Anu & Amy...so true about his hair lehraoing!!! LOLLOLLOL his hair sure does blow in the wind a hell of a lot more than hers! LOL

NymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index