Navya

Anant's Hairstyle - Page 2

Poll

so which one of anant's hairstyles do you all prefer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

The man really needs a haircut..like ASAP. The long black locks are lehraoing too much these days even more so than Navya's long locks.😆
the hairdo from first week was better.

So true yaar, Amy...his ZULFEIN are lehraaoing FAR more than even Navya's long hair these days🤣...Heck HER hair HARDLY ever blows in the wind...while his zulfein are always leharaaoing in the breeze somehow😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

So true yaar, Amy...his ZULFEIN are lehraaoing FAR more than even Navya's long hair these days🤣...Heck HER hair HARDLY ever blows in the wind...while his zulfein are always leharaaoing in the breeze somehow😆

🤣 Exactly Anu! It's weird  to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.🤣

P.S. not that i have any interest in watching Navya get the *wind effect**
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i guess d hairstyle in d beginning of d show suits him d best😳

agar vo navya ko competition dena chahe, to vo bhi theek hai🤣

-veena.shona- thumbnail

🤣 Exactly Anu! It's weird to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.🤣

even i ws thinking d same thing🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

🤣 Exactly Anu! It's weird  to see male lead's hair get the **WIND EFFECT** when typically it is the female lead's hair that leharaofies in air.🤣

Have you seen that TT interview of Shaheer's where they ask him what his reaction was to seeing the first promo of Navya on TV? And he laughs and talks about his hair blowing in the wind effect or something...this is reminding me of that😆...Shaheer seems to be enjoying the wind effect a little too much now lagta hai that he keeps growing his hair longer...😆...thoda control karo, Shaheer😛😆

Yeah I have NO interest in watching the wind effect in EITHER A or N's hair...😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lool Anu & Amy...so true about his hair lehraoing!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† his hair sure does blow in the wind a hell of a lot more than hers! ðŸ˜†
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have you seen that TT interview of Shaheer's where they ask him what his reaction was to seeing the first promo of Navya on TV? And he laughs and talks about his hair blowing in the wind effect or something...this is reminding me of that😆...Shaheer seems to be enjoying the wind effect a little too much now lagta hai that he keeps growing his hair longer...😆...thoda control karo, Shaheer😛😆

Yeah I have NO interest in watching the wind effect in EITHER A or N's hair...😆

@Anu - i actually went n wtched it just now and you're right - he goes 'i really liked my hair flying' & starts laughing loool yup getting a bit too carried away ðŸ˜†
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
longer like how it is currently...
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like the longer hair currently
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
option 2...
i loved his hair in da initial promos and epis... i think he needs to cut it lil short, not too short pls ðŸ˜† i hope shaheer reads dis thread...