Written Update 19.05.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I will say ...Ok...once in a while... They need to show Raunak's track too na...Its a major story line...So thats fine... It was 50 Raunak -50 Sushaan.. Suhana is in fultoo mood to flirt and Ishaan was...🀣... 
thanks for the update :) mite  not be able to see it  2day  :(
Originally posted by crysind

No darling...No aank maroying scene today... But it was damn hilarious to watch her flirting with Ishaan... Oh ...I loved Ishaan's reaction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo Aankh nahi mara to bhi chalega... Unless & Until wo full on Flirting karti rahe ... I am happy... πŸ˜ƒ bus Ishaan ko chhedna ka ek bhi moka na chhode...😳
@shounak...yes...hence more than mentally ill..she should be called psychopath...peeya is torturous...but her father is selfish...i agree that he wants her daughter to be happy...but not at the expense of someone else's life..
and regarding the doc...what he is doing is a crime...who knows the father may act as a psychopath with the doc...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sachi16

Chalo Aankh nahi mara to bhi chalega... Unless & Until wo full on Flirting karti rahe ... I am happy... πŸ˜ƒ bus Ishaan ko chhedna ka ek bhi moka na chhode...😳

Gabbar tumhe apni todi hue plates ki kasam ,aab thakur ki izaat loot kar hi dum lena🀣
Originally posted by 111192

Gabbar tumhe apni todi hue plates ki kasam ,aab thakur ki izaat loot kar hi dum lena🀣

Nai Gabbar... Nai... Nai... Abhi mere Dimag me itni Yadasht baki hai... me sharmana nai chhodunga...🀣🀣🀣🀣
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE FEBS LOVED IT
thanks for the quick updates
totally loved the flirting scenes😊
Febs di are you done editing?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

Febs di are you done editing?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes...yes...πŸ˜† Finished...πŸ˜†