Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 19.05.2011

crysind thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

crysind thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a ton Febs for the quick Update. Suhana's flirting is getting hilarious day by day... I am super excited to see Epi now... but have to wait till evening😭... but Happy to know she is not missing any chance to flirt & to chedofy Ishaan... poor Bholu😆😆😆😆

Febi I wana know... was there any scene in today's Epi... where Suhana Aankh Marofy to Ishaan???
in day before yesterday's Epi... loved Suhana aankh maroying to Ishaan😉... that was super cute scene & Ishaan's expression😳 was worth a watch.. I want Suhana to aankh marofy Ishaan in every Epi. Ragini is so damm good in Aankh Marna..😳
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Ohh GOD..kya tarkeeb hai Ishu miya ka yaadarsh wapa lane ki🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..What flirting!!!🤣esp when Suhana grabs Ishaan's neck and goes Mummy Mummy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and what precap too🤣🤣Ohh god Suhana is one two three...much!!🤣🤣🤣

rest of the episode was OK for me..however I dont like it when people are taking advantge of Ishaan's memory loss
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankyou Febs so much for the update. 🤗I am at work so I rely on your update to know whats happened. Thankyou again. You are doing a grand job!👏

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the Ishaan Suhana scenes. Rest of the episode was boring. Raunak's track is getting creepier by the day
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Feb for giving Live Update ...😉  Seems like OK Episode Other than Suhana naturally  .  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
good episode...have to say...the 45min is going very fast...din feel dragged...
the flirting is getting hilarious day by day...😆 and the precap was superb!!!! hope suhana does break a plate and give shock to ishaan...😆
first time...felt a little sad for Raunak...
even i felt a bit sad for raunak but then immediately all the sadness just vanished when I remembered that he tried to commit suicide..Piya is seriously creepy..Shruti is doing a very nice job..but I think these two tracks..are not gelling together..i mean suddenly there's comedy and suddenly you see the thriller part...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too much of Raunak and Piya in today's episode(25min out of 35 min episode😡)...if suhana's flirting scene was not there it was a complete bore episode for me