Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 19.05.2011

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a ton Febs for the quick Update. Suhana's flirting is getting hilarious day by day... I am super excited to see Epi now... but have to wait till evening😭... but Happy to know she is not missing any chance to flirt & to chedofy Ishaan... poor Bholu😆😆😆😆

Febi I wana know... was there any scene in today's Epi... where Suhana Aankh Marofy to Ishaan???
in day before yesterday's Epi... loved Suhana aankh maroying to Ishaan😉... that was super cute scene & Ishaan's expression😳 was worth a watch.. I want Suhana to aankh marofy Ishaan in every Epi. Ragini is so damm good in Aankh Marna..😳
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Ohh GOD..kya tarkeeb hai Ishu miya ka yaadarsh wapa lane ki🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..What flirting!!!🤣esp when Suhana grabs Ishaan's neck and goes Mummy Mummy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and what precap too🤣🤣Ohh god Suhana is one two three...much!!🤣🤣🤣

rest of the episode was OK for me..however I dont like it when people are taking advantge of Ishaan's memory loss
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankyou Febs so much for the update. 🤗I am at work so I rely on your update to know whats happened. Thankyou again. You are doing a grand job!👏

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the Ishaan Suhana scenes. Rest of the episode was boring. Raunak's track is getting creepier by the day
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Feb for giving Live Update ...😉  Seems like OK Episode Other than Suhana naturally  .  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
good episode...have to say...the 45min is going very fast...din feel dragged...
the flirting is getting hilarious day by day...😆 and the precap was superb!!!! hope suhana does break a plate and give shock to ishaan...😆
first time...felt a little sad for Raunak...
even i felt a bit sad for raunak but then immediately all the sadness just vanished when I remembered that he tried to commit suicide..Piya is seriously creepy..Shruti is doing a very nice job..but I think these two tracks..are not gelling together..i mean suddenly there's comedy and suddenly you see the thriller part...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too much of Raunak and Piya in today's episode(25min out of 35 min episode😡)...if suhana's flirting scene was not there it was a complete bore episode for me