Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS WU:19/5/11 Gopi Makeover done by Rashi *Crap*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update ~|~ Episode #280
May 19th' 2011
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Again Yucky and Lousy Episode Yesterday..I am Back With Today's Update!!  No hopes regarding today's episode Just one Hope that Today's Episode is Worth watching..and not like yesterday's 🤢
So Here Is today's Update..😉
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
* Part1 *
Gopi slips and Falls..Mani runs to her Rashi comes behind..Mani asks her how is she..All run towards Gopi..Parag tells that he will call the Doctor..Kokila asks mani to take her to the bed..Kokila sees all the soapy water..Kokila goes up to rashi Kokila asks Rashi..She is trying to tell the whole situation..Kokila tells Stop Shaking ur Hands and Legs..and open ur Mouth..Kokila tells No need of doing ur Maun Vrat Acting..Now Open your mouth and tell..Rashi tells her that Gopi wanted to clean the room..So i kept the Soapy water there..and I told Mani to tell Gopi to go slop..Kokila asks Mani..Mani tells that she told..But i didn't understand!..Kokila tells Just for this one mistake! u made someone else fall into a problem! Gopi is your sister..If her head would get severe Hit then..And Instead of Gopi..I or Hetal or Mani could have fallen! U..From now on..No just now u stop ur Maun Vrat Acting! Kokila tells that she will See weather the Doctor came!

* Part2 *
Here Dhaval is sitting sadly..Urmila tells her let it be and If Thankur Jii..Wants U will get another Job..Kinjal comes and tells Congrats Dhaval..U couldn't even stay for sometime there..Urmila tells all this is because of ur Family..Kinjal tells i should shout of u..Dhaval tells Kinjal..Kinjal interrupts her and tells Dhaval let me finish! She tells that..Taking Sweets u went and told Maa. about everything! Dhaval supports Urmila..Urmila starts Crying..Kinjal tells U are correct ur Fui had to be quite but today if ur fui wouldn't put her leg in the middle ur Job wouldn't go..She leaves..Dhaval goes behind her..Urmila sits and Says..try to fly as much as u want but..this is my cage i won't let u fly..

Here Kokila is asking Gopi how are u feeling..She tells that its better and her head is Heavy..Hetal tells Praise Thankur Ji that the hit wasn't more! Rashi gives her a glass of Juice! Kokila tells that She will drink Water not Juice! Rashi tells that she will feel stronger! Kokila tells that Doctor knows better than you..So Gopi Vau take this..Gopi tells about the cleaning! Rashi tells now need of cleaning..I will tell Mani to do it..u want Ahem ji's praises na..So now keep quite! Kokila looks at Rashi! Rashi tells that she has some work in the Kitchen..Hetal tells that she will help Rashi and both of them leave! Kokila gets up and starts thinking..In her Mind: Did Rashi do all this Purposely..No No..She won't do this..Then was this Maun Vrat really a punishment? Or What

* Part 3*
Kokila is thinking..Gopi tells Maa ji..Kokila tells No need..Sit down! Gopi tells Maa jii..u are not thinking that Now i won't be able to win Ahem's heart.Kokila tells no need But tell me what happened! Gopi tells that Ahem jii likes Cleanliness na So i thought of doing this..Kokila asks weather this is ur Idea..Gopi tells Kokila the truth! about the Gulab jamuns and today..Kokila tells that Rashi purposely spilt that Soapy water! Gopi tells that Rashi was very sad..so thats why she didn't open her Vrat..and Rashi ben wouldn't do anything purposely..

Here Dhaval is asking Forgiveness.Urmila tells no need But Kinjal will also think that my husband is doing nothing..Urmila tells her to do the Oil selling! thing..Dhaval tells Kinjal doesn't like that..She tells Nothing will happen! Till u do that job who knows by that time u will get another job! Dhaval tells Ok and Leaves! Urmila tells now this Dhaval working as a salesman will be like putting Salt over her wound!

He gopi comes to Kokila to give her Phone! Kokila goes opens the Cupboard and removes a beautiful Saaree..and gives it to Gopi..and tells her to Wear it..and Dress like How u were after the beauty parlor thing!

Here Kinjal comes to Kokila..Kokila tells I was calling u only! Kokila tells What ahem did is right! Kinjal tells u know what Before doing this Dhaval used to go to everybodys house and sell Oil bottles! this won't be a bad example!

Here Urmila gets a call from Rashi..Rashi tells that her Maun Vrat is over..Urmila tells now u will have to certify in removing Gopi from Ahem's house..and Now if Dhaval would get the job it would be useful to u na..She tells that I told Dhaval to do the Salesman work! I told Dhaval because I want Kinjal to get angry..and then Even i will tell Kinjal to do Some work and bring so Money..And Dhaval will do a work and money for me! Rashi tells that i missed my Show..Urmila tells that call 5057827 and they will give u a recap of all that u missed..

Here Rashi comes And tells that she will help her to wear the Saaree..Mani irons the Saaree and leaves! Rashi is telling That she will put the Saaree differently for her..Kokila tells her..to take care..and please make Gopi look beautiful istead of wasting time! She leaves..Rashi tells This Kag..i mean this Kaki..to me to gelp u Wow..Come i'll help u...Rashi helps Gopi to Dress!! Gopi puts the Sindoor...Kokila comes there..and tells Gopi when Ahem comes from Office u bring tea and give it to him...Rashi asks how is she looking! Kokila tells to change the Ear-rings!  Kokila gives her a set of tablets telling that this is for Ahems Sinus

Here Ahem comes and tells Mani tomake for him a cup of tea! Rashi comes to Gopi and tells her to put perfume for her body She sprays the perfume on her body!! Gopi leaves..Rashi tells this Gopi Gawar...doesn't know that Sinus people can't bear Perfume and so much!!

* Precap *
Gopi Brings Cup of tea..Ahem starts Sneezing! He tells that did u put the Whole bottle of perfume? She tells no this is for..(Edited) He tells don't come close to me..Be far..Kokila is seeing this!

Kya hoga kal Janne ke liye dekhieye Saathiya kal rat 7:00 baje (What will happen Tomorrow..to Know Watch Saathiya Tomorrow 7:00 pm)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*My Comments*
Episode Was Somewhat good..
My Advice Better don't watch todays Episode 😆 But u can see Because it wasn't that Boring! Tomorrows Episode Is gonna make me Mad! 🤢

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Anyway See u guys! Have a Gr8 time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Please PressLikeTo Appreciate
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
⭐️ ⭐️
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ridzzi for the update👍🏼
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yet another lousy episode. Thanks

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeeekss...waste epi...nothing happened...
but thanx for the update ridz.
sat_2010 thumbnail
thanks for the update. I am not sure how many more days we have to endure this pain.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Appreciating! 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates ridhima
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ridz 😊

If it wasn't for you I would be forced to watch todays episode 🤬
Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. This show is not going any further. just goes round in circle, what with rashi and her mum getting away with their schemings.  CV's should now concerntrate on punishing these two and bringing ahem and gopi closer.