Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Magic lost in MSK's Turban

wow_geet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am writing my mind after a long time.
I am unable to digest MSK in a turban, no offence meant to any sect or group but missing all that serious magic.

I wish MSK went to Chandigarh in true MSK style, encountered Geet's brothers on a serious note and tried to woo Geet back into his life in pee-loon style.

Believe me there was so much charisma /class/magic and romance in pee-loon scene  and none of the current episodes could reproduce that magic.

I guess part of is because MSK on a comedy role under disguise is not just commendable.And that poorly knit SR scenes had only added shabbiness to the plot.

Will pee-loon magic ever repeat?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thwisha617 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wow_geet

I am writing my mind after a long time.

I am unable to digest MSK in a turban, no offence meant to any sect or group but missing all that serious magic.

I wish MSK went to Chandigarh in true MSK style, encountered Geet's brothers on a serious note and tried to woo Geet back into his life in pee-loon style.

Believe me there was so much charisma /class/magic and romance in pee-loon scene  and none of the current episodes could reproduce that magic.

I guess part of is because MSK on a comedy role under disguise is not just commendable.And that poorly knit SR scenes had only added shabbiness to the plot.

Will pee-loon magic ever repeat?

I am sure it will pretty soon return with its old magic!...just hold on their for some more time,meanwhile just enjoy the previous sequences!..I am with you~
-Saruu- thumbnail
Maan nd turban dont go dat well😕