India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THIS MUST BE A TRAP... (Page 3)

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
she should win this time... i cant understand one thing ..."are these cv"s human or not"  are nt they getting bored with the same story? these actors...wont they get bored by same acts...same dialogues...same kalakaries...
'
in real life i dont think this would happen...raashi dont have any attachments to the persons in the house with whom she spended one whole year?...really surprising

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think that rashi will get caught from what I understand Rashi going to do more kalakari I read something about Gopi and Masala Tea so As far as i am concern Rashi will not get caught as usual Gopi will have take the blame again nothing new ...
Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

koki: raashi tumko maloom tha na perfume ahem ko allergy hai...phir tumney gopi ko kyom perfume daala?
raashi:kaki jiii..mujhe kya patha tha perfume allergy hai...mene tho gopi ki mathath ...
koki: chup ek dum chup...choot bolti tum...mujhe ache se patha thum gopi ki  madath nahi balki use is ghar se bahar bhejna chahtha hum...
raashi:nahi ..nahi..kakaiji  gopi tho meri choti bahein hai
koki:aacha ...tum uski...heta:kokilaaa ...is bath ko  kyom ithna badthi hum...javadena...ho gaye gopi se galti...
gopi:teek hai maji,raashi behein mery madath karthi hai...koki stares at  raashi...wastage of time...

i hope this wont happen...even if this happens it should be in the presence of ahem...if will trust his mom
OMG, LOL  I can totally see that happening, just goes to show how predictable they've become.
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward to seeing Kokila shouting at Rashi infront of Aham for perfuming Gopi. That'll be awesome!
African Senora Groupbie
African Senora
African Senora

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
rashi will not get caught and it is not a trap as ahem says get away from me..so he has issue with sinus..
kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
koki def set a trap for rashie and she fall for it.koki now it was rashie who spill the water and gopi tell her about the sweet.she sprang a trap to catch the mouse to see if it is rashie causing troube for gopi and when gopi tell her it rashie she will put it all together
00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
all our imagination gone in vain...
aahhh i hate it!!!!!! Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index