India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THIS MUST BE A TRAP... (Page 2)

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
koki: raashi tumko maloom tha na perfume ahem ko allergy hai...phir tumney gopi ko kyom perfume daala?
raashi:kaki jiii..mujhe kya patha tha perfume allergy hai...mene tho gopi ki mathath ...
koki: chup ek dum chup...choot bolti tum...mujhe ache se patha thum gopi ki  madath nahi balki use is ghar se bahar bhejna chahtha hum...
raashi:nahi ..nahi..kakaiji  gopi tho meri choti bahein hai
koki:aacha ...tum uski...heta:kokilaaa ...is bath ko  kyom ithna badthi hum...javadena...ho gaye gopi se galti...
gopi:teek hai maji,raashi behein mery madath karthi hai...koki stares at  raashi...wastage of time...

i hope this wont happen...even if this happens it should be in the presence of ahem...if will trust his mom

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gogopiaddicted2tv00Princess00Thamanna85Poojaa_Psuk19

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I am not holding any hope for Rashi to get caught Angry Kokila knows it R&U behind a lot of  thniks that have happened at MM and she has never tryed to catch her before why now ?? Rashi is a snake she slithers in and out with anyone noticing

Kokila should get cameras fitted and put buggs in Rashis room and around the house so she can catch her with the evidence to show the family what Rashi is Dancing but that will never happen???????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaswasthi-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
its wishful thing hope it will be a trap to reveal infront of whole family
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
put the hidden cameras in the house speacially in the rashi,s bedroom..i think then may be she will caught otherwise no hope...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 19 May 2011 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusPoojaa_P

00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I thnk after revealing video also raashi will  nt get caught... its speciality of SNS here negative character gets more lime light & never get caught!! CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tv

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yeaa i have no hope either.. 
Rashi will make up another story and Koki will know rashi did this on purpose but will just give her the evil death look of her eyes..
that's all, rashi is being favoured a lot by the stupid CV's ! 

also Ahem will just  walk away fuming in anger  as he can't take the strong smell of perfume..! 
so no chance of him finding out  that it was Rashi who made gopi put this perfume. 

it's not gopi's fault that she knows little about him and his likes&dislikes.. because he himself has pushed her away and away from his life so he can't expect her to know he is allergic to perfume and what the medicine is for? she is uneducated after all! 
He has never let her understand him or his life, so he can't blame her for making this mistake !!

-Pooja

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Me think billi ke gale mein ghanti lag chuki hai...Star

Koki has started doubting rashi seriously, she even guessed rshi made gopi fall purposefully...

But till gopi gets her acts and brain right and working, nothings gonna work Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gogopi00Princess00shinyclassic

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yeah correct,,i am sure that kokila has something going on in her mind,,,and she is doubting rashi,,,i just hope she succeeds this time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index