Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its wishful thing hope it will be a trap to reveal infront of whole family
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
put the hidden cameras in the house speacially in the rashi,s bedroom..i think then may be she will caught otherwise no hope... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thnk after revealing video also raashi will  nt get caught... its speciality of SNS here negative character gets more lime light & never get caught!! 😭😭😭
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeaa i have no hope either.. 
Rashi will make up another story and Koki will know rashi did this on purpose but will just give her the evil death look of her eyes..
that's all, rashi is being favoured a lot by the stupid CV's ! 

also Ahem will just  walk away fuming in anger  as he can't take the strong smell of perfume..! 
so no chance of him finding out  that it was Rashi who made gopi put this perfume. 

it's not gopi's fault that she knows little about him and his likes&dislikes.. because he himself has pushed her away and away from his life so he can't expect her to know he is allergic to perfume and what the medicine is for? she is uneducated after all! 
He has never let her understand him or his life, so he can't blame her for making this mistake !!

-Pooja

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me think billi ke gale mein ghanti lag chuki hai...⭐️

Koki has started doubting rashi seriously, she even guessed rshi made gopi fall purposefully...

But till gopi gets her acts and brain right and working, nothings gonna work
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah correct,,i am sure that kokila has something going on in her mind,,,and she is doubting rashi,,,i just hope she succeeds this time
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she should win this time... i cant understand one thing ..."are these cv"s human or not"  are nt they getting bored with the same story? these actors...wont they get bored by same acts...same dialogues...same kalakaries...
'
in real life i dont think this would happen...raashi dont have any attachments to the persons in the house with whom she spended one whole year?...really surprising
dirtydiana thumbnail
I don't think that rashi will get caught from what I understand Rashi going to do more kalakari I read something about Gopi and Masala Tea so As far as i am concern Rashi will not get caught as usual Gopi will have take the blame again nothing new ...
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

koki: raashi tumko maloom tha na perfume ahem ko allergy hai...phir tumney gopi ko kyom perfume daala?
raashi:kaki jiii..mujhe kya patha tha perfume allergy hai...mene tho gopi ki mathath ...
koki: chup ek dum chup...choot bolti tum...mujhe ache se patha thum gopi ki  madath nahi balki use is ghar se bahar bhejna chahtha hum...
raashi:nahi ..nahi..kakaiji  gopi tho meri choti bahein hai
koki:aacha ...tum uski...heta:kokilaaa ...is bath ko  kyom ithna badthi hum...javadena...ho gaye gopi se galti...
gopi:teek hai maji,raashi behein mery madath karthi hai...koki stares at  raashi...wastage of time...

i hope this wont happen...even if this happens it should be in the presence of ahem...if will trust his mom

OMG, 😆  I can totally see that happening, just goes to show how predictable they've become.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am looking forward to seeing Kokila shouting at Rashi infront of Aham for perfuming Gopi. That'll be awesome!