THIS MUST BE A TRAP...

00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thnk as kokila is having doubt abt rashi... thats why kokila gave medicine in front of rashi
as gopi doesent understand wt is medicine for rashi will do sumthng wrong so to trap the rashi kokila hav given medicine in front of her...😃
wt do u thnk guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i m not imagining anything ...really fed up...let koki caught raashi or not i dont have any hope...now i just watch it and completely forgetting abt it ...let they do whatever the wish
Edited by aachus - 12 years ago
00Princess00 thumbnail
ya dear me too bt hoping that this tym rashi will caught by our kokilaji...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its a big trap it has to be i am hoping it is 
aachus thumbnail
okay...this will be my last ray of hope...but this is going to fool us...i will pour this saathiya dish into cv"s mouth...
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In the world of SNS there is no room for TRUTH AND JUSTICE. Maybe Kokila gave the medicine i front of Raasi to trap her. But as usual in the story even if she catches her red handed Raasi will get away as it has happened before.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She'll know its Rashi but I think she will get away with it as usual
00Princess00 thumbnail
ya agree wid u anurao.66 but m hoping that this tym rashi shuld get caught... at least aham shuld nt shout on goppi...
aachus thumbnail
koki: raashi tumko maloom tha na perfume ahem ko allergy hai...phir tumney gopi ko kyom perfume daala?
raashi:kaki jiii..mujhe kya patha tha perfume allergy hai...mene tho gopi ki mathath ...
koki: chup ek dum chup...choot bolti tum...mujhe ache se patha thum gopi ki  madath nahi balki use is ghar se bahar bhejna chahtha hum...
raashi:nahi ..nahi..kakaiji  gopi tho meri choti bahein hai
koki:aacha ...tum uski...heta:kokilaaa ...is bath ko  kyom ithna badthi hum...javadena...ho gaye gopi se galti...
gopi:teek hai maji,raashi behein mery madath karthi hai...koki stares at  raashi...wastage of time...

i hope this wont happen...even if this happens it should be in the presence of ahem...if will trust his mom
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not holding any hope for Rashi to get caught 😡 Kokila knows it R&U behind a lot of  thniks that have happened at MM and she has never tryed to catch her before why now ?? Rashi is a snake she slithers in and out with anyone noticing

Kokila should get cameras fitted and put buggs in Rashis room and around the house so she can catch her with the evidence to show the family what Rashi is  but that will never happen???????