IMRAN KHAN poses with his dog for PETA India

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Imran Khan, "Ultimately it boils down to how much you care. I care a lot about animals. If I see an injured animal, sick animal and essentially any animal I feel I could help in some way, I do that. The fact is that there are dogs and cats and all kinds of animals roaming around the streets. Very often people buy dogs, buy cats ' they see them as toys or as fashion accessories. They get bored of them and they ' throw them out of the house. That's a very horrible thing to do."

You already know what a huge Imran Khan (IK to friends) fan I am. I love that he's promoting adopting a pet rather than buying one and leads by example. He adopted his adorable canine "Tony" after his friend found Tony wandering down the street, Khan took the time to file a complaint with the police and learned that the person Tony had been living with had thrown him out of the house. Watch the exclusive PETA interview.

Did You Know?

In India, around 25 million homeless dogs struggle to survive on the streets. Many of them go hungry, are injured or killed, are hit by vehicles or are abused by cruel people. Countless others are kept in animal shelters because there aren't enough good homes for them. Every time a dog or cat has a litter, it means fewer homes for the dogs and cats who are languishing in animals shelters or roaming the streets. PETA encourages all prospective cat or dog guardians to always adopt from an animal shelter or take in a homeless animal from the streets and never to buy from a breeder or pet store. PETA also reminds guardians always to get their animal companions sterilised.

For more information, please visit PETAIndia.com

Courtesy: MissMalini.com

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
He looks good!😊

Tony also :)

isn't it a Labrador?!! πŸ˜²

Are you sure his previous master πŸ˜‘ thrown him away?!  

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG he looks ADORABLE!!!! AWWW!!!😳😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

imran looks cute w/ his dog!

I adopted a pup as well! theyre alot cheaper at the rescue homes and are just as sweet!

awww... i find the doggie cuter thn him
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Aww I had a dog named Tony too. He's up for a good cause...Aww imrann <3
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww he looks adorable! <3 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He looks cute. Why doesn't he adopt the dog himself?
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran is soo effin cute!!! 😍 He's a great human being too πŸ‘