Rang Badalti Odhani

Hrithik rocks nation with JD-Khushboo

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
'
Hrithik rocks the nation with Just Dance
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Superstar and God of dance Hrithik Roshan's recently launched video of STAR Plus' ultimate dance reality show, Just Dance created a sensation across the nation as he danced his way into the hearts of millions of Indians. A nation that is crazy about Hrithik and idolizes his dancing, enjoyed the message of the video - Sab kuch bhulake just dance.

The message resonated on all channels of STAR network. And our popular TV stars too were awed by the superstar, his fluid moves and rocking composition. Read on as some famous telly actors share their reactions to the video and Hrithik.
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Khushboo Kochhar (Khushboo)
What did you think of the Just Dance video featuring superstar Hrithik Roshan?

Hrithik is looking superhot in the video. I was fortunate to be present during the shoot. Seeing him perform life was a great feeling.

What is your view about Hrithik's look and dance?
Hrithik is looking hot in those baggy pants. He is definitely one of the best looking heroes in Bollywood. While dancing he is superlative as it seems like he has no bones in his body.

What do you feel about his entry into television?
I am a huge Salman fan, so I am a little biased. Salman has raised the bar of Bollywood stars on TV. It will be a delight to see if Hrithik can match up to him. He is an absolute charmer and is so talented. I am sure he will give the participants on the show great advice about dancing, as a judge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i knew she is a huge salman fan...

me too a biggg salman fan...
4 me he is the best...❤️
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article
hrithik is a gr8 dancer he will do a good job surely  

why is Khushboo being brought into lime llight all of a sudden ..two articles on the same day ..good going  khushboo 😊

I feel happy too  that  the show coming with Hrithik  roshan..salman is a phenomenon😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for the article...😃
me tooo love salman...😃
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for article:)