Hrithik rocks the nation with JD-Ragz

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hrithik rocks the nation with Just Dance

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Superstar and God of dance Hrithik Roshan's recently launched video of STAR Plus' ultimate dance reality show, Just Dance created a sensation across the nation as he danced his way into the hearts of millions of Indians. A nation that is crazy about Hrithik and idolizes his dancing, enjoyed the message of the video - Sab kuch bhulake just dance.

The message resonated on all channels of STAR network. And our popular TV stars too were awed by the superstar, his fluid moves and rocking composition. Read on as some famous telly actors share their reactions to the video and Hrithik.

Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

Ragini Khanna (Suhana)
What did you think of the Just Dance video featuring superstar Hrithik Roshan?
The video is fantastic. Hrithik is my favourite actor and I just keep admiring him whenever I watch the video.

How did you like Hrithik's look and dance?
I go blank every time I see him on screen (laughs). I just keep staring at my screen, so I did not notice the look or dance much.

What do you think about his entry into television?
I am so excited that Hrithik is a part of STAR Plus and that we will feature on the same channel. I am looking forward to meeting him at STAR events.

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu ,

Y Ragini's photo looks funny ? 😍
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanu darling, thankyou for sharing. I LOVE Hrithik, my faviourite. 😳I think he is just WOW and when he danced with Ragini in SPA, it was a fantastic sight. Sheer delight that was. 😍Loved it
Me too liked the music video of JD.😃.SP is great at promoting shows with awesome promotionall videos and then delivering crap😆but the tune,beat..everything in the music video was FAB..umm except for the start..where a takla shakes his neck  seeing krish  video and does WOW!🤣Shwetha...I guess u shud give that man some footage in ur FF too😆

LOL and Ragini's pic looks so funny😆Like we see in those magic mirrors in fairs😆

Thanks for sharing Joker!🤡

I tried making the pic of ragini look normal..hope u dun mind bandarni😳Just cudnt see ragini in that condition u see😆

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

I tried making the pic of ragini look normal..hope u dun mind bandarni😳Just cudnt see ragini in that condition u see😆

actually when i posted the article.. at that time the pic was distorted 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shounak...i havent seen the video...if the takla has potential...il def include him...😆

thanks for sharing tanu di...😊
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't get to see that... can anyone PM me the link please?
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice article Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Tanu darling, thankyou for sharing. I LOVE Hrithik, my faviourite. 😳I think he is just WOW and when he danced with Ragini in SPA, it was a fantastic sight. Sheer delight that was. 😍Loved it

I love hrithik too! 😳 
any guy who can dance well will catch my attention ☺️as dance is my weakness, Hrthik is complete package of everything honestly! 😆😍!
I m defo watching this show i think 😉 thanks tanudi for sharin! sure JD will rock, will be good if ragini comes as guest judge in the show! 😉 would love to see Hrithik dance with ragini again! ⭐️
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

I love hrithik too! 😳 
any guy who can dance well will catch my attention ☺️as dance is my weakness, Hrthik is complete package of everything honestly! 😆😍!
I m defo watching this show i think 😉 thanks tanudi for sharin! sure JD will rock, will be good if ragini comes as guest judge in the show! 😉 would love to see Hrithik dance with ragini again! ⭐️

Aww Keenu, when he dances, I just watch with amazement and his acting..UFF!! I loved him in Jodha Akbar. Loved the romantic side of his character, they way he tried to woo Jodha was just too lovely. BlushingHe is truly beautiful and a consummate artist. Love him. Embarrassed