Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"first moment-OS"

krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys i hve just tried a story of short short seq...so let me first start with FIRST MOMENT OF OUR MANNET...

B4 i jump into the scene let me just gie some intro abt characters...

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:he a famous fashion designer in delhi...though he is in designing field he is not so friendly, girls loves him...longing for his single glance...but they dare go near him-simply he is the sweet DUSHT DHANAV for girls...yet he is so nice person from heart...all these rudeness is just to bulid a wall around him..

Nw will see the nly person who can break theswalls of MSK...its none other than

GEET HANDA: she is research student...but not studious...she is differernt from all others...exact opposute to maan...she so frndly...according to her your life will be beautiful only when u hve so much of frnds...her parents are in HP...she is here doing her research work in delhi univ...she is so beautiful..but she always doesnt care about her looks...she can be modern and desi...she wnt bother much..whatever others think she will wear which is comfortable to her..thats geet...the gals who makes her own world with lots of love...

ADI: maan's assistant...a frndly person...

SASHA: MSK's manager...

ANNIE: maan's lovely sister..

PARI: geets frnd...cute gal...always in dreams...

K GUYS ENOUGH OF INTRO..NW WILL SEE THE FIRST MOMENT...

Geet was getting ready, shes already late for her new job, she is screaming at pari to wake up...

Geet:pari meri jann, wake up..plz help me gt things arranged ,already iam damn late...

Pari:harre yaar..y r u shouting..u broke ma dreams in mid..ah..u woke me up exactly wen prince charming was proposing to me..

Geet: haan haan ..ask ur prince charming to cme tmrw..nw get up or i will gt fired at first day of job itself..

Pari:hey i almost forget to tell..i heard ur new boss is so hottt...i wish i gt a job tere like u..

Geet:hot or cold..i need this job for ma packet money...i care damn abt ma boss...geet handa wnt fall head over heels for anybody... u knw y???

Pari:haan haan i knw..u luv ur parents..blah blah..u cnt cheat them by choosing a guy for u...god hw can u b like tis...meri maa...u r nt in 19s u r in 2011 ...grow up..

Geet:i dnt hve time to argue with u...bye iam leaving...plz take care of ma things in lab will meet u tere in noon...bye..

Pari:geet wait u r wearing a salwar to join in MSK fashion industry(geet started her scooty and she was out of the gate)...haare yaar i hope they let her in...ah...waise be who can stop miss geet handa...

Maan: i can..(he was speaking with adi in office...)wat do u think adi..cant we handle this show by this weekend...i knw we hve so much of work...bt still we r going to do this..it will b nice if we organise a cool show cum a surprise party for savitri ji(maan ideal guru in fashion world)...on her 60th bday..

Adi:yes sir it will be really nice.

Sasha: bt MK we already hve a tight schedule...we cant arrange a show that too with new designs...we can organise a party alone...

Mann: no sasha...i respect her a lott...it will b nice if we create sum new designns and release it on her bday..it will b a gr8 honour..

Adi :yes sir..u r ri8..

Sasha: adi ..do u knw anything else other than jst nodding ur head to MK...MK tis is nt possible bcoz...we hve lot works to dne..

Maan: enough sasha...its decided...u take care of that mumbai project...adi will do the entire work for savithri ji party and show..

Adi: wat???bt sir..

Maan: dnt worry 2day sum new person is cmg for the job rite???u interviwed na...

Adi: yes sir..its a gal named...

Maan: adi i dnt need the biodata...she will help u in this work...bt i dnt wnt any thing messed up...cal her i will give sum ideas and instruction for the party and show..

Adi: sir ...sir..ah..she s nt yet here...

Maan: wat???? First day itself late..wen she cums gve her the dismiss letter(adi was blinking..cursing geet )...u gt that..

Sasha: MK ..its fine ...we dnt hve time to recruit new person nw...lets leave..i will warn her personally...k...(or else who will do so much of work..)

Maan : fine u ppl can leave nw..and adi meet me with that gial wen she cums..k..

Adi : k sir..

Both of them left...maan is stading near the window and thinking abt wat will be his idea for new designs...suddenly his eyes gt fixed on the parking area ...all he saw a gal gt dwn frm her scooty in a hurry...wearing a light cream clr salwar which is very simple...he suddenly switched onto the cctv cam on his table in parking lot...her hair was curly..nt even properly combed..not much of accesories jst a small chain and a stud...according to him she is a fashion disaster...bt still she luked nice..he alsmost cnt take his eyes frm her...he was still watching..

Geet gt dwn frm her scooty run towards the lift...but stop near ganesh ji statue and prays for 2min.. "babaji plz plz take care that i wnt gt fired on first day itself..k ..bye" ..maan smiled...geet ran into the lift...maan nw lukin at her thro'lift cam...a kid in the lift was crying...her mother trying to console the kid..geet tuk a choclate frm her bag an dgve it to the kid...return she gt a kiss frm the kid...she checked herself in the glass mirror of lift...she was like "oh geet u luk... (maan: simple yet  stunning )pathetic...thats y u shuldnt be late..fine iam here to do job iam nt here to work as model...so chill"...suddenly maan realise wat he is doing "shit..wat the hell u r doing maan ..spying at a gal in cam...ah...stop it ...fine its nthng..k...gud nw lets focus on the new show..."...maan thoght wish i got that choclate...no gal disturbed him like that...

Geet ran into the adis cabin and crashed at sasha...

Sasha: wat the hell???oh ur miss geet handa...late for work..and wat on the earth is this costume...adi really u dnt knw to select gals for the jobs..

Geet: sorry mom...a person work is nt defined by their dresses...

Sasha : watever...u r already late stop arguing and start working...

Adi: geet y r u so late ..(geet tries to explain him bt)...fine leave we need to meet our boss first come..

Wen they reach maan cabin he was nt there...he was in the conference room...adi tuk geet tere...geet was walking beside adi...bit scared..suddenly she saw a man standing in front of a table...explaing things to them...his formal attire and his aatitude towards the ppl tere...and his style of speaking..geet almost lost her consioucs...her heart missed a beat... "wow!!!wat a man"...

Adi: ya ya he is our boss maan singh khurana...call him sir nt maan...k..

Geet gt her consioucs.. "thank god adi sir heard as maan...geet wat r u thinking u r geet handa..no guy can impress u...ahh..bt he is ...oh stop it geet...he is ur new boss...behave..."

Both entered the conference hall...maan turned and luked at geet...for the first time their eyes met...both of them wnt to luk away..bt they r helplesss...they were jst luking...

SO HW WAS IT GUYS..IF U LIKE IT...COMMENT ...I WILL CNTNUE WIT THEIR OFFICE NOK-JHOKS AND ROMANCE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishdgr8 thumbnail
ah...nobody liked it.😕..k ...no probs...😔
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED IT!!! Waiting for the next part!! please add me to your pm list!!! I liked the strong crazy geet and silly Maan! Waiting for more!!  ðŸ˜›
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha i loved it...do continue soon...and plzzz add me to ur pm list...
krishdgr8 thumbnail
@crazedfan19 ...eiya22..
thanksa lot  for ur comments...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start!!!
Will be waiting ...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3