Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Shocking tricks ...This is a classic , Karen ...I am also laughing so much ..This is just unbelievable ...🤣

At the Indian TV shows...we cure anything and anyone..of any ailment...normal or paranormal 🤓🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks for the article.archana is really a couragious lady.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

so I guess it is confirmed that savita is cured now and Dr . Archu cured her using shock therapy ...😆

where do they get these ideas from ???😕

Where Ekta Kapoor gets these ideas is a mystery
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallai

Archana should do a short course in psychiatry from night school of dombivili...😕

just to get a official degree as such she is already a proclaimed Doctor...

She has lot of patients to cure with in her own family... starting with volatile Varsha, confused Vaishu ..

And Bewakoof Sulo who is ready to throw a party within 2 days of being thrown out of the house and house getting sealed off for not paying loan..😳

Poor Mano married to a demanding WIFI who cant even think reasonably..

I think there is typo on the title of the article..

Its not "Woman of substance" It is "Woman on Substance" 😆

Archana the woman of substance...🤣  Yeah right  

I think the substance they are talking abt is diff type of substance 😉  She surely is on it as her decisions are totally airhead decisions...😳

Woman Archu on substance acted as Dr. Quick fix really cured MIL Savita who was suffering from depression with her cockamime shocking tricks...Waah waah waah 😡😡😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

there is things like shock treatment right..this is one of them..🤓

Awww Usha🤗 There is shock treatment but I dont think what archana did was that, she did not use some taser or electric machine😉😆😆  I don't know, I just find the article hilarious especially the shocking tricks statement😆
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

And Bewakoof Sulo who is ready to throw a party within 2 days of being thrown out of the house and house getting sealed off for not paying loan..😳

Poor Mano married to a demanding WIFI who cant even think reasonably..

I think there is typo on the title of the article..

Its not "Woman of substance" It is "Woman on Substance" 😆

Archana the woman of substance...🤣  Yeah right  

I think the substance they are talking abt is diff type of substance 😉  She surely is on it as her decisions are totally airhead decisions...😳

Woman Archu on substance acted as Dr. Quick fix really cured MIL Savita who was suffering from depression with her cockamime shocking tricks...Waah waah waah 😡😡😡

After watching today episode.. it is sulo who needs to see a doc soon!!! i hope archu treats her the way she treated savita... 
that women seriously needs a reality check or a shock therapy.. 2 din nahi hue with them being thrown out.. she is acting all hoity ..with savita and today demanding a party for archu.. arre pagal do u even know if u daughter is well enuf to take a stress of a party.. stupid female.. son-in-law and daughters are running arnd sick bcos of her loan and their kid and this women wants have party.. 
wat is she made of?? manju/vaishu were practical and not at all.. it was sulo who was wrong to say i dnt want manju;s money then why are eating from her money everyday!!!

the hieght was she telling mano .."aho after so many years i know when u are lying.. just last week she snubbed him, apparently mano was not lying that time😡

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who says one need to go to the doc n spend money to get cured of depression. Archana knows how to cure it by using shocking tricks🤣
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Go Archana... Not everyone has golden heart...⭐️
asmk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone else feel Archana looks preggo in the pic ? So i guess her preg will go ok ...
sonachanda thumbnail
 I wonder this women of substanse does not get bore of being in the chawl doing nothing... she does n't have much chores to do either... no elaborate three times a day cooking... not a huge house to clean... no kids to take care of. Why she never tries to share the responsibilties? I am sure she can do some work rather then always trying to be mahan? All she does is dresses up in diffrent sarees in every episode  and prays to bappa.
Has she really done anything solid? Think about it?