Gulaal

Kesar's emotional turmoil

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kesar's emotional turmoil

In STAR Plus' prime time show Gulaal –Zindagi Ka Har Rang, Kesar's anger for Gulaal resurfaces after her proposal to make Dushyant, the Sarpanch of village.

Gulaal, however is unaware of the reason for Kesar's anger and in the upcoming episodes, she will confront Kesar about his behaviour. Meanwhile, Dushyant will decline the offer to be Sarpanch as he doesn't want to oppose his brother Raman in the village elections.

A STAR Plus.in source shares, "Kesar gets angry when Gulaal suggests Dushyant's name for the head of panchayat. He even asks Gulaal her reasons for putting Dushyant's name forward. She replies, Dushyant is capable of handling such a responsible post. But Kesar can't let go of Dushyant's association with Vasant's murder. Confused with Kesar's behaviour, Gulaal will confront him and question Kesar about his anger towards her and his reasons for opposing her decision. Kesar will be in an emotional turmoil regarding his feelings towards Gulaal and hatred for Dushyant. Furthermore, Dushyant will declare that he doesn't want to contest the elections as his brother Raman too showed interested in becoming the Sarpanch."

Kesar aka Neil Bhatt who is very agitated says, "I am very angry with Gulaal's decision for suggesting Dushyant's name for Sarpanch's post. I wanted Gulaal to take up this post but I don't know why she suggested his name. Now that Ramanbha is back, there will be a lot of tension in the family. I have always respected Gulaal and her decisions. I don't know if it is love or not, but at this moment, I am feeling very restless."

An exasperated Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh states, "I know Kesar is very angry with me but I don't know why. He doesn't explain himself properly, so it is tough for me to understand his feeling. I am totally confused about his behaviour so I will question him about the reasons for his anger."

Don't forget to watch Gulaal every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 19, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1757/kesar's-emotional-turmoil.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was expecting a confrontational scene between them. This will make him question his feelings again.

Can't wait :)

TFS!
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update .I loved Kesar's reply that is it love or not .😳waiting for this episode.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ever since yesterday i was waiting for the confrontation scene, and we knew Gulaal would question it and why he opposes D as the head of the village
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yupeee ! finally some kes-gul scene ! looking forward
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Armu4Eva

i appreciate your dedication in uploading the articles.