Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev ka Character Dheela Hai (Page 2)

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@Evelite

Just read the new article on Star One...it may be that Maaneet don't actually help Dev get Nandini.   I hope they show both Mann and Geet being conflicted about helping Dev. Smile  There might be some hope in this scenario. 

I just hope he doesn't end up with Nandini.  OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EveliteKhurana

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
This is India---- So yahan EK KHUNI KO VI Chance milta hai sudharne ke liye .Thumbs Up
so jab DEV khudbkhud Sudhar raha hai to Maan apne Bro ko Ek chance dega coz Maan ka principle Hai. Clap
Geet ne to khud hi dev ko maafi di hai coz Dev maan ko khun dekar maan ka jaan bachaya Thumbs UpJabki us time Dev Geet ko BLACKMAIL kar sakta thaEmbarrassed But nahi kiya so Geet do this... Smile 
koi vi total Indian girl yahi karegi...Clap
palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

This is India---- So yahan EK KHUNI KO VI Chance milta hai sudharne ke liye .Thumbs Up

Even in other countries...Khuni and Rapists also have a chance sudharne ke liye...but AFTER they have been convicted and sent for just punishement and AFTER they come out of prison.  Big smile  And Yikes...If you are telling me that in India...that you have all kinds of murderers and rapists who get caught... are still running around without going jail...i have nothing to say.  Ouch

so jab DEV khudbkhud Sudhar raha hai to Maan apne Bro ko Ek chance dega coz Maan ka principle Hai. Clap  Maybe you didn't see the show from beginning...Maan has given Dev so many chances to change...and forgiven Dev for so many misdeeds.  He paid off  his debts, got him out of jail...and from previous dialogues...there have been many times when they were younger when Maan got Dev out of trouble...All went to pot.  Kitne chances will he get????  Ouch

Geet ne to khud hi dev ko maafi di hai coz Dev maan ko khun dekar maan ka jaan bachaya Thumbs UpJabki us time Dev Geet ko BLACKMAIL kar sakta thaEmbarrassed But nahi kiya so Geet do this... Smile 
koi vi total Indian girl yahi karegi...Clap  Abla Nari ki Jai Ho!!!! LOLLOL 

To let go of your principles to become Mahan...iske kehte hai 'politician' and we all know what a good reputation they have!!!  Which is why countries get in mess!!!! Wink Big smile

You can draw an analogy here...Geet gave up her principles to become an 'Abla Nari'  ...which is one of the reasons the show is now in a mess today and has very low TRPs!!!  WinkSleepy LOL

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 19 May 2011 at 9:28am
EveliteKhurana Newbie
EveliteKhurana
EveliteKhurana

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I dont think they really conflict.. but after reading todays episode, I atleast felt our comments made CVs think a bit, as they mentioned ours MSKs principle ...

Go to top