Hi...I am Talli The Jhalli

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

A STAR NEWS REPORTER HAS REACHED THE SETS OF GULAAL..TO TAKE THE INTERVIEW OF THE ONE AND ONLY JHALLI TALLI😡

Reporter:Gud evng mam…I am from star news…can I ask you some questions?

Talli:Gud eveng…hmm…I'm waiting for..kesar..he has said that he will come and pick me up…well pucho..kya poochna hai..😊

Reporter:Madam…why you have a 24/7 smile😃 always on your face?

Talli:Bachpan se meri ek AADAT hai…LAUGHING GAS😆 peene ki…Isi liye…meri pet hamesha…bara reheta hai…that's the reason of my 24/7 smile(koi hase,roye😊😭..mujhe kya pharak padta hai)

Reporter:Aap kyun kesar ka peecha nahi chodti?

Talli:when I used to cry😭..in the childhood..Gulaal and Sudhaba mujhe chup karathe the(kesar ki shadi..jaisa chand ko dikhake)🤢…..Isiliye…Mai kesar ka peecha nahi chodnewali..Mein bhool jathi hoon😕..ki usne mujhe danta tha(health problem:short time memory loss u know😛)

Reporter:Fans of Gulaal are very much irritated with your character..Do you know why?

Talli:sorry😲…meini kabhi soch nahi sakthi🤔…kyon ki mujhe sochne ki aadat nahi hai…JAB BAGHWAN DIMAG BANT RAHA THA😔…TAB MEIN LAUGHING GAS KUREDNE GAYI THI🤣….so basically I don't have a brain…so how can I think🤪?

Lagtha hai..kesar nahi anewala hai…Mein Gulaal se Kesar ki shikayad karoongi…aur usse bath bhi nahi..karoongi..Mein jathi hoon..

Reporter:Mein bhi kis jhalli ke pas aaya hoon…returns…🥱

P.S:Just for fun..no offence to Talli fans..👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you r so fuunny 😆😆.first i thought that it is real interveiw😆

Anyways ,I feel that Talli will re-union gulaal and Kesar .Talli will make gulaal realization as still gulaal does not understand kesar's feelings.I feel sorry for kesar .
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL
this was soo FUNNNY
omg i wish this was a real interview I HAVENT STOPPED LAUGHING LOL
thanks for this x
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
OMG SWeetu,,did you read my mind kya..I was so contemplating a fun thread like this..but you have written waayyy better than I even imagined to write...
it was truly the Jhalli talli ...loved the concept and totally hilarious...
Fantastic thread👏
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post chweetu  !  we want an interview of gulaal maiyya and kesariya balma as well !😉
chweetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisasandra

you r so fuunny 😆😆.first i thought that it is real interveiw😆

Anyways ,I feel that Talli will re-union gulaal and Kesar .Talli will make gulaal realization as still gulaal does not understand kesar's feelings.I feel sorry for kesar .

hey...thanks for liking the post...n I also wish ki Talli should bring kes-gul together
chweetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

LOOOL
this was soo FUNNNY
omg i wish this was a real interview I HAVENT STOPPED LAUGHING LOL
thanks for this x

hey...thanks reema...I think she will be..😡...If interviewer asks these questions..
chweetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

OMG SWeetu,,did you read my mind kya..I was so contemplating a fun thread like this..but you have written waayyy better than I even imagined to write...
it was truly the Jhalli talli ...loved the concept and totally hilarious...
Fantastic thread👏

hey...srushti...thanks for liking it..n I cant write better than you...me always afraid of making posts(because of language prob)you are just fab at hilarious posts...n you can add some questions here...if you wish..👍🏼
chweetu thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post chweetu  !  we want an interview of gulaal maiyya and kesariya balma as well !😉

hey arti..thanks for liking it...I willl try my best to make an interview of gulaal n kesar
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

A STAR NEWS REPORTER HAS REACHED THE SETS OF GULAAL..TO TAKE THE INTERVIEW OF THE ONE AND ONLY JHALLI TALLI😡

Reporter:Gud evng mam'I am from star news'can I ask you some questions?

Talli:Gud eveng'hmm'I'm waiting for..kesar..he has said that he will come and pick me up'well pucho..kya poochna hai..😊

Reporter:Madam'why you have a 24/7 smile😃 always on your face?

Talli:Bachpan se meri ek AADAT hai'LAUGHING GAS😆 peene ki'Isi liye'meri pet hamesha'bara reheta hai'that's the reason of my 24/7 smile(koi hase,roye😊😭..mujhe kya pharak padta hai)

Reporter:Aap kyun kesar ka peecha nahi chodti?

Talli:when I used to cry😭..in the childhood..Gulaal and Sudhaba mujhe chup karathe the(kesar ki shadi..jaisa chand ko dikhake)🤢'..Isiliye'Mai kesar ka peecha nahi chodnewali..Mein bhool jathi hoon😕..ki usne mujhe danta tha(health problem:short time memory loss u know😛)

Reporter:Fans of Gulaal are very much irritated with your character..Do you know why?

Talli:sorry😲'meini kabhi soch nahi sakthi🤔'kyon ki mujhe sochne ki aadat nahi hai'JAB BAGHWAN DIMAG BANT RAHA THA😔'TAB MEIN LAUGHING GAS KUREDNE GAYI THI🤣'.so basically I don't have a brain'so how can I think🤪?

Lagtha hai..kesar nahi anewala hai'Mein Gulaal se Kesar ki shikayad karoongi'aur usse bath bhi nahi..karoongi..Mein jathi hoon..

Reporter:Mein bhi kis jhalli ke pas aaya hoon'returns'🥱

P.S:Just for fun..no offence to Talli fans..👍🏼

hahahahahahahahaha siree, well done 👏, superb yar, u should make such posts na, y have u stopped? n laughing gas lene gayi thi 🤣 oh n i think when u posted thi, bhajias vr not there na, other wise kesar ka peecha na chorne ka reason yeh bhi ho sakta tha k if i vl leave kesar then meri bhajia k pesay kon dega 🤣 oh wonderful siree 😆