urmila
rashi
kinjal
aham
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

No Shobi, it's nothing like that.

Both Urmi and Rashi through their evil acts are doing nothing else but getting GoHam together. As of now, we see a lot of kalakaari whispers going on between the mother-daughter duo as make plans of Gopi getting kicked out by Aham. Cvs are trying to fool us that Gopi will be kicked out in the 15 days span. However, it'll be the opposite I suppose. Rashi and Urmi's plans will burst out and although GoHam won't be confessingly together, they will be much closer.

Personally, I find Urmi really irritating- i hate her teeth. LOL.
Rashi acts awesome, i love her character- the smarter she acts, the dumber she is.

And apparently, I am enjoying the show. The little bits of GoHam keep me smiling ๐Ÿ˜
@sonia its wishful thing i too want this to happens iwhat i was saying that in these the story is based on thier kalakari nothing more we r watching
look still the mjority have voted for rashi
i think Urmi cuz she is the one who gives such genius ideas to her dumb daughter ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MewPrincess

i think Urmi cuz she is the one who gives such genius ideas to her dumb daughter ๐Ÿ˜†
so u havoted for urmi nice attempt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shobi bhaiya your a dazzler congratz LOL i was gone so long that i'm still a goldie 

Shobi bhaiya your a dazzler congratz LOL i was gone so long that i'm still a goldie 
thanks and worry u have 230 post u willl complete iit soon
haha bhai m not worrying LOL i'm just happy i'm back online after more than a month!!!! and best part Rahul Bagga replied to my comment that was given by my friend to him and even watched our fanclub see this is what he replied

"that is so nice of her..give her a tight hug.(i'm the one getting a HUG!!โ˜บ๏ธ).i wud luv to knw about the fan club..tell her moustache is going to go shortly."
๐Ÿ˜ก Both urmi and rashi i hate them๐Ÿ˜ก

haha bhai m not worrying LOL i'm just happy i'm back online after more than a month!!!! and best part Rahul Bagga replied to my comment that was given by my friend to him and even watched our fanclub see this is what he replied

"that is so nice of her..give her a tight hug.(i'm the one getting a HUG!!โ˜บ๏ธ).i wud luv to knw about the fan club..tell her moustache is going to go shortly."
oh congrats he replied such a sweet comment
thnx thnx i'm on top of world now OMG i'm having goose bumps ๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm so hyper right now so how have you been?