Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

best idea wins an episode on air... (Page 7)

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I loved serendipitous idea would love to see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-Veena-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotchpotchRBO

k ihv my track ready...
Track begins with khanak gettin curious bout the high society kitty parties...
2 fulfill her wish Madhvi n Khushboo decide to take khanak 4 a kitty party...
khanak grts a make over in That hot hot Black saari...
in the party khanak gets super curious bout that high society party n she goes missing...

our dearest madz n boo are busy gossiping with their frenz bout Mrs saxena's affair aith her driver...

walking here n there Khanak cums out of the Party hall...
 when khushboo n madz realize dat khanak is missing they start searching 4 her everywhere but allin vain...
finally they inform shaan...

b4 shaan cud go in search of khanak... khanak reaches home wid the help of an unknown hot n handsome man...(Hw bout KSG 4 dat role...?)

Khanak is nw superfriendly with this man which ofcourse makes shaan feel jealous...(poor boy)

After that ofcourse the track mentioned by all of em above...
KSG chasin Khanak without knowing that she is married...(Khanak hs no clues bout this.)

Its two men fightin 4 khanak...

Track ends when shaan realises that this stranger is none... but his childhood frend...
Who was simply pullin shaans leg 2 irritate him...

omggg
i love this idea awsome i so wnated to see jealous shann mujhse shadii kerogi track wow...wowo and i love ksg part hot and handsome karan sing grover sighhh i so wnat this to b ehappend illl pay u naything cvs plz ksg and kahank imao and jealous shaan waht cool trackBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diyactina2minahotchpotchRBOHKfanpriya_cool_123destinylove

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

Anything based on shanak dealing together it's worth
1) shanak remarriage because they didnt have a proper marriage.

2) track- amnesia track - want them to see falling in love again and how shaan is helping her with such situation, we always seen khanak being a support but this time Shawn needs to be her support.

3) jealous shaan, possessive unsecured for khanak is worth watching because we seen khanak being insecured all the time now it's shaan's turn and side by side khanak education and shaans career.
agree tora i love ur all three ideas...mera vote tumko jata hain i love it especailly amnishia wlala part and jealous shaan he he kt can act it very well then anyoneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diyacTorashonu2destinylove

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with serendipitous ! SO wanna see Jealous Shaan and Gobsmacked Shaan when he sees how sexy Khanak can look in a KK style sari ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

diyactina2minapreitiHKfanTorapriya_cool_123destinylove

ZaraK18 Newbie
ZaraK18
ZaraK18

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
An idea tht a thought was sumthing like Shaan and Khanak go the cinema to watch a film , where in it the hero and heroine is them both jst the way it was in dil chata hai it would be awesome xx

-Simple-destinylove

sweetyali Senior Member
sweetyali
sweetyali

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
khanak losing her memory and only remember her childhood ,where she misunderstand shaan as suraj and shaan helps her to bring her memory back and in this process , he can also teach her English again and make her fall in love with him again and then afterward whenever her memory come back after few months, they can remarried with this time with their family involved and with all the rituals with the preparation of marriage and the actual marriage...

shonu2Tora

preiti Senior Member
preiti
preiti

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

I feel Shanak's wedding anniversary celebration should be a Maha Episode with full on Shanak only with the really memorable, lovely , cute and most romantic scenes.Its their day after all, however, initially the K-family can join them to celebrate.

As far as the episodic tracks are concerned :

1. Yes, making Shaan feel jealous this time would be a good idea, as till now its been khanak who's been insecure /jealous with girls droolong over Shaan or Shaan flirting.Something like an entry of a smart & handsome guy into Khandelwal's family who's actually good but just flirting with Khanak and Khanak being innocent will be friendly with him, Shaan becoming jealous of seeing the too benig so friendly ,Khanak knowing this enjoys and makes shaan feel more insecure as he does to her OR watever jealousy track would be good to work can be put in.
Ultimately something funny with the cute nok-jhok.a lil-romance,shaan's obsessivenes for his wife.Something enjoyable but not serious like the sunny-harpreet track plzz

2. Khanak's Khathak dance would be a good track too, as i feel this would give her a good platform to explore and display her talent.She can dance to her fav songs "kahe ched mohe" / "Hum pe yeh kisne hara rand dala" from Devdas which ever would suit the situation in the track.

3. Khanak's education/exploring her talent(say for arts : painting/dancing) and Shaan's career would be a great track which can be started.Though not all of a sudden , it can be made part of these episodic tracks one by one slowly. Well that's all for now.Will think more and get back!!

Not just shanak, but, the K-family's & Duck bha's involvment in any of the suitable tracks would make it more funny, comic and enjoyable.

Note: Shanak's romance need not be like always shaan pulling his wife to spend some romantic moments with her, but it can also be a sudden / unexpected yet an awesome romanctic moment of theirs that would be really like "dreamy"(their romance is always DREAMY though) to watch.The light or the intense gestures between a all -in -love couple, a typical pati-patni would itself create a more romantic moment.

Edited by preiti - 19 May 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diyacSHANAKFANvirmaan-virikaHKfanpurvi08.Dilwale.

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
i think shanak's anniversary would be the best choice ...

they get married again with all the indian traditions ...and the most important with love which they both shares with each other :)

thx creative_1 for asking ...

luv zara

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANTorak.krithika

Go to top