best idea wins an episode on air... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with serendipitous ! SO wanna see Jealous Shaan and Gobsmacked Shaan when he sees how sexy Khanak can look in a KK style sari ! 
An idea tht a thought was sumthing like Shaan and Khanak go the cinema to watch a film , where in it the hero and heroine is them both jst the way it was in dil chata hai it would be awesome xx
khanak losing her memory and only remember her childhood ,where she misunderstand shaan as suraj and shaan helps her to bring her memory back and in this process , he can also teach her English again and make her fall in love with him again and then afterward whenever her memory come back after few months, they can remarried with this time with their family involved and with all the rituals with the preparation of marriage and the actual marriage...

I feel Shanak's wedding anniversary celebration should be a Maha Episode with full on Shanak only with the really memorable, lovely , cute and most romantic scenes.Its their day after all, however, initially the K-family can join them to celebrate.

As far as the episodic tracks are concerned :

1. Yes, making Shaan feel jealous this time would be a good idea, as till now its been khanak who's been insecure /jealous with girls droolong over Shaan or Shaan flirting.Something like an entry of a smart & handsome guy into Khandelwal's family who's actually good but just flirting with Khanak and Khanak being innocent will be friendly with him, Shaan becoming jealous of seeing the too benig so friendly ,Khanak knowing this enjoys and makes shaan feel more insecure as he does to her OR watever jealousy track would be good to work can be put in.
Ultimately something funny with the cute nok-jhok.a lil-romance,shaan's obsessivenes for his wife.Something enjoyable but not serious like the sunny-harpreet track plzz

2. Khanak's Khathak dance would be a good track too, as i feel this would give her a good platform to explore and display her talent.She can dance to her fav songs "kahe ched mohe" / "Hum pe yeh kisne hara rand dala" from Devdas which ever would suit the situation in the track.

3. Khanak's education/exploring her talent(say for arts : painting/dancing) and Shaan's career would be a great track which can be started.Though not all of a sudden , it can be made part of these episodic tracks one by one slowly. Well that's all for now.Will think more and get back!!

Not just shanak, but, the K-family's & Duck bha's involvment in any of the suitable tracks would make it more funny, comic and enjoyable.

Note: Shanak's romance need not be like always shaan pulling his wife to spend some romantic moments with her, but it can also be a sudden / unexpected yet an awesome romanctic moment of theirs that would be really like "dreamy"(their romance is always DREAMY though) to watch.The light or the intense gestures between a all -in -love couple, a typical pati-patni would itself create a more romantic moment.

Edited by preiti - 12 years ago
i think shanak's anniversary would be the best choice ...

they get married again with all the indian traditions ...and the most important with love which they both shares with each other :)

thx creative_1 for asking ...

luv zara

This is my first post on this forum... though i m not new here but a silent reader

my choice for episodic would b shanak together which ultimately means lots of romance betwween the two.
my list would be:

1. shanak remarriage ... followed by a proper SR which means khanak dressed in a bridal wear waiting for shaan on a bed ...shaan liftting her ghughant ...removing her jewellery..making her lay down on the bed n then u know...😉  lots of love.

2. shaan taking khanak for shoping , movie, candle light dinner.

3. shaan brought a sexy hot nighty for khanak n ask her 2 wear but she refuses ...feeling all shy which make shaan a bit upset or say angry n 2 mannoying him she surprises him by wearing it n then starts all the lovey - dovey moments between the two...😳

4. shanak hv 2 go in a party ... for the occassion shaan gift khanak a beautiful... saree  ...in the party they can hv a very close ball dance or rather paper dance⭐️

5. while returning from party it start rainig ...seeing raining khanak get excited while shaan anoid ...khanak starts enjoying the rain drop n get all wet while playing with water seeing this shaan gets mesmerised with his wife beauty n joins her ... then they both start enjoing the moment...followed by u know what shaan is best at...😆

if possible i wish 2 see all the above of them... or atleast 2 of them😛

Want KSG 2 do a cameo...
4 a mujse shaadi Karogi kind of track...
Plzcvs...

KSG❤️
guys creative 1 said this topic will close by midnight so what happend well leave so there is a confusion between two topics
shanak anniversary or jealous shaan I think we should make a pole about it what do you say!!!!!!!!!i think jealous shaan kyon ki har baar khanak hi jealous hoti hai n she looked hot in that Saree!!!!!!!!!
Toh fir deri kiss baat ki prerna...
i ll create a poll now...
shanak anniversy on maha episode. pls guys tel dat. 4 a single day episode it shud b a jealous shaan or baby sittin. it wud b fun