Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shanak remarriage please!!!

Also, Khanak in black sari (or sarees) with sleeveless blouses.

Thanks.

Shilpa
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whenever v say SHANAK it automatically means Romance...since they r very much in love with each other & accept each other the way they are (which is really very gud) but dere must b sumthng/ some point  which could create a problem between them...
We all knw 2 wat extent they go when dey love each other... but now lets c wat they do when dey both fight or how far dey can go 2 prove their point..
also hamesha Shan Khanak to convince karta hai..but dis time let c vise-versa..
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post creative_1!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here's my .02 cents...

The entire Khandelwal family is attending a high society wedding. 

Khusboo has persuaded Khanak to wear a trendy modern saree like herself. 

Khanak looking absolutely gorgeous, Shaan is totally mesmerized! πŸ˜ƒ He keeps attempting to get some alone time with her and keeps failing. πŸ˜†

Enter handsome guy at wedding, one of the guests, who happens to be from Khanak's village, her childhood dost, who went to study in the city and is a success story. He tells Shaan he would have married Khanak if he had a chance! 

Khanak all buddy buddy with him, Akshay impresed at his business skills, Sunil & Madhavi find him very endearing, and Khusboo says he is like another devar to her. Shaan getting jealous by the minute. This friend and khanak enact the song Ainvayi Ainvayi from BBB. Shaan ready to burst with anger!

Finally Shaan manages to sneak Khanak away to a beautiful but deserted place at wedding and serenades her with the song Kehti hai dil ki lagi from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. πŸ˜ Khanak reluctant as they are at a wedding but all's well that ends well! πŸ˜‰
Edited by serendipitous - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anything based on shanak dealing together it's worth
1) shanak remarriage because they didnt have a proper marriage.

2) track- amnesia track - want them to see falling in love again and how shaan is helping her with such situation, we always seen khanak being a support but this time Shawn needs to be her support.

3) jealous shaan, possessive unsecured for khanak is worth watching because we seen khanak being insecured all the time now it's shaan's turn and side by side khanak education and shaans career.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1.shaan heling khanak persuing her dream i mean she cooks well so she must strt something to that or drawing paintig would be best idea
2.thy both take care of the baby somone elses  realised hw reasponisbilties need to handel
.3pathshaala
4.shaan will act as in he lost his memory and and enjoys but khanak will find out and and will teach him lesson imao
5.may be family night u knw family game dumbshraz or soething
6.boys will take chrge of home for day and  women office thas wh thy will both realised hw hard it is
7.thy can play game hw the k couples really knw each other preparing question and all will come to knw each couple knw each other best
8.thy can be as such thy will bought lottery tickets and try to win and ther by lots of hugmas
πŸ˜ƒ
9.wanne see jealous shaan ...dnt knw hw but waane see him jealous shaan ka koi dost he he possasive shann
10.i want mujhse shaddi kerogi moivie track imao shaan jealous and soem hunk itll be ksg foolowing her imao shaan get jelous and then end main shan will knw he ws just pulling hre leg he eh karan wahi bhi chlega😳
Edited by krock - 12 years ago
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipitous

Nice post creative_1!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here's my .02 cents...

The entire Khandelwal family is attending a high society wedding. 

Khusboo has persuaded Khanak to wear a trendy modern saree like herself. 

Khanak looking absolutely gorgeous, Shaan is totally mesmerized! πŸ˜ƒ He keeps attempting to get some alone time with her and keeps failing. πŸ˜†

Enter handsome guy at wedding, one of the guests, who happens to be from Khanak's village, her childhood dost, who went to study in the city and is a success story. He tells Shaan he would have married Khanak if he had a chance! 

Khanak all buddy buddy with him, Akshay impresed at his business skills, Sunil & Madhavi find him very endearing, and Khusboo says he is like another devar to her. Shaan getting jealous by the minute. This friend and khanak enact the song Ainvayi Ainvayi from BBB. Shaan ready to burst with anger!

Finally Shaan manages to sneak Khanak away to a beautiful but deserted place at wedding and serenades her with the song Kehti hai dil ki lagi from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. πŸ˜ Khanak reluctant as they are at a wedding but all's well that ends well! πŸ˜‰

would love to see this one
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

I love the KSG part πŸ˜†

Hamzie..you crack me up!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Hotchpotch: Me seconds Hamzie!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@serendipitous
Love your idea.. 😳
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved serendipitous idea would love to see
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchpotchRBO

k ihv my track ready...
Track begins with khanak gettin curious bout the high society kitty parties...
2 fulfill her wish Madhvi n Khushboo decide to take khanak 4 a kitty party...
khanak grts a make over in That hot hot Black saari...
in the party khanak gets super curious bout that high society party n she goes missing...

our dearest madz n boo are busy gossiping with their frenz bout Mrs saxena's affair aith her driver...

walking here n there Khanak cums out of the Party hall...
 when khushboo n madz realize dat khanak is missing they start searching 4 her everywhere but allin vain...
finally they inform shaan...

b4 shaan cud go in search of khanak... khanak reaches home wid the help of an unknown hot n handsome man...(Hw bout KSG 4 dat role...?)

Khanak is nw superfriendly with this man which ofcourse makes shaan feel jealous...(poor boy)

After that ofcourse the track mentioned by all of em above...
KSG chasin Khanak without knowing that she is married...(Khanak hs no clues bout this.)

Its two men fightin 4 khanak...

Track ends when shaan realises that this stranger is none... but his childhood frend...
Who was simply pullin shaans leg 2 irritate him...

omggg
i love this idea awsome i so wnated to see jealous shann mujhse shadii kerogi track wow...wowo and i love ksg part hot and handsome karan sing grover sighhh i so wnat this to b ehappend illl pay u naything cvs plz ksg and kahank imao and jealous shaan waht cool trackπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tora

Anything based on shanak dealing together it's worth
1) shanak remarriage because they didnt have a proper marriage.

2) track- amnesia track - want them to see falling in love again and how shaan is helping her with such situation, we always seen khanak being a support but this time Shawn needs to be her support.

3) jealous shaan, possessive unsecured for khanak is worth watching because we seen khanak being insecured all the time now it's shaan's turn and side by side khanak education and shaans career.

agree tora i love ur all three ideas...mera vote tumko jata hain i love it especailly amnishia wlala part and jealous shaan he he kt can act it very well then anyoneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘