Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idtz-Devil Aansu bahaye aur Maan ka man pighlaye? (Page 8)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Dee... aaj mora poora attenson wah tohra... unless you know who comes Embarrassed ...!!! toh if u want my attention pray Mr.India stays that way ... invisible ...

the episode was sweet .. nothing to offer as such, but how Maan and Geet have no life of their own anymore and the only work they do is milaoing dils.. na na .. not that its bad ... its just that ... dilli door nahi hai and all that acc to Rahul saab... par ... journey se pehle ..Maaneet ka kaam devils ka akhaada ban gaya hai( by this i dont mean the devils den of our forum, that would be giving too much credence to them) ...ROFL lekin ... wads with them both of them wanting to help him at any cost only cos he cried ... sweet gesture .. lekin .. no more enquires? aaah... now i get it.. we are going by the super perceptive powers of Mr. Royal MSK ...
Teju was looking hot... why was there no scene with his biwi dearest today ... unki kahani kahan tak pahunchi ...
the most interesting however was mamaji and his failed love story in college with simran kaur... and how he actually got emotional for a minute before he broke into laughter once more ...
i liked the precap ..

and ye ye ye ... Geet ne finally apne sleeves katra liye ... thanks for launching your summer range miss Handa ... I am pleased...

Love,
Niha

Phir toh I'll tell mr. India to come, but officially remain invisible... LOLWinkTongue Nahi aane ke liye toh nahi bol sakti na? Meri itni majaal? AngryROFL

LOL Mr. India ne bola tha na cupids banenge.. toh agar cupids bane hai toh sab ki love lives sawaarni hogi na? ROFL For the most part I am liking this track. still have a few concerns that I talked about in boyfriend's take response.

I am also wondering ki yeh simran kaur hai kaun ROFLROFLROFL

Mamaji ne kiya pyar par PH.D? How sweet EmbarrassedLOLWinkTongueBig smile

Den? ROFLROFLROFLROFL I refrain from commenting!

Acha geet ke sleeves katvane ki khushi mein naach rahi thi ealier? Tum bhi na... coding mein message dena bandh karo apne prince ki tarah ROFL

and now get started on giving me attention! NOW AngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i watched it back to back ... on a sunday and finished it in one go !! its an awesome show.. btw... Luvey sed there was some other show which is to start on may 20th .. i hope she shares those links with me so that i can watch Smile

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Nags watch Daastan... Luvey recommended it. It was really good!

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

It is - and it ended last year... I watched it on youtube.. I only watched the romantic scenes.. and its short too! Big smileLOL

Short term romantic relief mil jaayega for a change!
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Bhaiya Bhabi hain pareshaan, kya bas paayega dev-ill devar ka ghar?

@ Beti - It's not title darling, aawaein ek line maari hai...You and your poor jokes, i am jheling everyday...

Geet:

Rishte naate nibhaiengye hum
Jub se bana hai rapist devar   Sleepy Embarrassed

Dev to Maan:

Bhaiya mere raakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Apni saali ko meri tesri dulhan tum banana

Maan to Dev:

Hur bandhan tood donga, hur kasam tood donga
Teri zindagi mein hur khushi main bhar donga

Aww mummmaa Hug love you for jheling my tantrums and my PJs every day LOL

Where is your take? Or episode nahi dekha abhi? I am doing my round of reading takes now ROFL

LOL @ all your messages I am totally ROFLing ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Teesri dulhan? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Munni Re: Thankyou ji for agreeing :)

Premi: Awww I love yours too na Embarrassed .. thanks .. today I felt MSK was exactly that .. a blessing in disguise :)

And *sigh* kya karein? Till MSK doesn't solve Dev's problems for him .. Dev never learns .. and they are staying true to Dev's character that way .. he very easily feels like forgiving himself because the sword of forgiveness that was swinging over his head ever since he did what he did to Geet was removed when Geet made her decision. A real heavy weight was lifted off his head and this makes you feel that Geet had a big impact on him that way .. mujhe ek baat batao .. of course we all know if Geet had not forgiven him (because sending him to jail was out of the question as long as Daadima was alive) .. he would still be tailing her to this day for it .. that means more problems .. and more dooriyan for our Maaneet .. I am glad that phase is over for this one reason only .. but no .. Dev is someone who needs CONSTANT watching over .. CONSTANT pushes to tread him towards the right direction ..

And that's the only reason I am baring Maan wanting to help him in his Devdas mood .. because today itself we see Dev drinking to solve him "broken heart" .. if Maan doesn't intervene now .. pata nahin ye Devaa kya kar baithey Stern Smile ..

Sure no one loves the fact that it's going oh-so-smoothly for him .. but one thing that would make me happy is either Dev having to work REAL HARD and being rejected a lot in order to get poetic justice or Nandini just rejecting him .. he shouldn't have it easy .. he should have to work hard for it because he should realize it isn't that easy all the time ..

Z
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i watched it back to back ... on a sunday and finished it in one go !! its an awesome show.. btw... Luvey sed there was some other show which is to start on may 20th .. i hope she shares those links with me so that i can watch Smile

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Nags watch Daastan... Luvey recommended it. It was really good!

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

It is - and it ended last year... I watched it on youtube.. I only watched the romantic scenes.. and its short too! Big smileLOL

Short term romantic relief mil jaayega for a change!

Yeah I hope so too... looking fwd to it.. lekin yeh madam sahiba hai kahaan?
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
kay Meeting @ 2. Be back soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Dee... kitna attention chahiye tumhe ... aadha kilo ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Bhaiya Bhabi hain pareshaan, kya bas paayega dev-ill devar ka ghar?

@ Beti - It's not title darling, aawaein ek line maari hai...You and your poor jokes, i am jheling everyday...

Geet:

Rishte naate nibhaiengye hum
Jub se bana hai rapist devar   Sleepy Embarrassed

Dev to Maan:

Bhaiya mere raakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Apni saali ko meri tesri dulhan tum banana

Maan to Dev:

Hur bandhan tood donga, hur kasam tood donga
Teri zindagi mein hur khushi main bhar donga

<font color="#990066">Aww mummmaa Huglove you for jheling my tantrums and my PJs every day LOL</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066">Where is your take? Or episode nahi dekha abhi? I am doing my round of reading takes now ROFL</font>

<font color="#990066">LOL @ all your messages I am totally ROFLing ROFL</font>

Beti i am at work, iss kambakht chote se cell se i can't write take, and tell u honestly nothing much to write, already my ZTV
<strong><font color="#990066">Teesri dulhan? ROFL</font>

Beti i am at work, iss chote se kambakht cell se i can't write my take, once i will home will try to write, waise meri poor shayari mein hi mera take chupa hai, specially teen tegada ke liye...

Aiyyoooi yeh Mac & Cheese kahan hai?

Muniza

Go to top