Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idtz-Devil Aansu bahaye aur Maan ka man pighlaye? (Page 7)

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--Nargis--][QUOTE=soniyas]

LOLLOLLOL

Its a channel ...all shows are comic...but i watch Mrs Tendulkar and FIR...two very good shows...

I am a HELPLESS romantic...kya comedy se mera kuch banega??

Arre same here ...i am helpless hopeless mad mad mad romantic...but comedy is a welcome change for a while...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Two things I loved today:

MSKs words of wisdom to Nandini .. I liked seeing this MSK after a long time I must say .. the MSK who always used to give these tidbits of advice to our own Geet and helped her make life's decisions .. and who better to do it than Maan Singh Khurana .. her Jeeja Ji (in disguise LOL .. you know like a "blessing in disguise")

And the precap where MSK finally makes the decision to reveal himself to fix all problems Thumbs Up

Just one thing: This track is actually good, I mean it has scope. along with TeMmi as well .. the only problem people are having here is seeing Dev Singh Khurana get everything so darn easily .. well as we have always seen .. Dev always got things dished out to him where he never had to work hard ... the one time when MSK made the decision to not help Dev and kicked him out .. Dev turned ugly and took all the wrong decisions in life ... now I'm guessing MSK feels if you do not help Dev .. he will again tread the path to destruction and make stupid decisions and again ruin his life as well as others .. him being there as a Big Bro is a part of him he cannot escape .. or else if Dev had gone ahead and ruined it for everyone .. Daadima sure would have asked him a lot of things .. and to avoid this our MSK is going to try and fix the problem .. sure we don't want to see Dev getting any sympathy or help .. but I guess we have to bare it .. he does happen to be MSKs brother sadly ..

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Nags watch Daastan... Luvey recommended it. It was really good!

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 19 May 2011 at 11:41am
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yay Geet got short sleeves ... now I can see her in shaanti and not wonder how she's not sweating under there ! ROFLROFL 

That's good Geet .. now if only you could go sleeveless so we could see MSK go Blushing LOL

Z

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ ZTV - I am agree with u totally, loved Maan's wise advice, and also wanna say that this track is good, realky very good except the fact that Dev is rapist and Maan is his bro, this fact can't be forgetable...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

It is - and it ended last year... I watched it on youtube.. I only watched the romantic scenes.. and its short too! Big smileLOL

Short term romantic relief mil jaayega for a change!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Two things I loved today:

MSKs words of wisdom to Nandini .. I liked seeing this MSK after a long time I must say .. the MSK who always used to give these tidbits of advice to our own Geet and helped her make life's decisions .. and who better to do it than Maan Singh Khurana .. her Jeeja Ji (in disguise LOL .. you know like a "blessing in disguise")

And the precap where MSK finally makes the decision to reveal himself to fix all problems Thumbs Up

Just one thing: This track is actually good, I mean it has scope. along with TeMmi as well .. the only problem people are having here is seeing Dev Singh Khurana get everything so darn easily .. well as we have always seen .. Dev always got things dished out to him where he never had to work hard ... the one time when MSK made the decision to not help Dev and kicked him out .. Dev turned ugly and took all the wrong decisions in life ... now I'm guessing MSK feels if you do not help Dev .. he will again tread the path to destruction and make stupid decisions and again ruin his life as well as others .. him being there as a Big Bro is a part of him he cannot escape .. or else if Dev had gone ahead and ruined it for everyone .. Daadima sure would have asked him a lot of things .. and to avoid this our MSK is going to try and fix the problem .. sure we don't want to see Dev getting any sympathy or help .. but I guess we have to bare it .. he does happen to be MSKs brother sadly ..

Z

You know I forever loveee your takes right boyfriend?

So beautifully you described maan's stance on advising Nandini ClapClap

And yes I totally agree with you!! If he is left to rot in his own misery, he's gonna do something really stupid again Angry that man needs constant hand holding or else...

I just wished they showed him actually still feeling guilty over his sins and saying, i dont deserve happiness because I ruined someone else's life. But nooo - he kept jhaping the maala of - my destiny is so bad I won't get nandini AngryAngryAngry Bas geet ne maaf kar diya toh usne bhi khood ko maaf kar diya!!! URRGAngry That's the only part that bothers me about this story. I mean I know it's very true to his character, but its because of this I hate maneet helping him. This guy has no GAIRAT ROFL otherwise this plot is really really good.. I enjoyed last two episodes! I did... just want some tweaks in the details of the characters if they'll give it to us.. zyada toh nahi maanga hai na? Embarrassed

roseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

i second that nani .. its awesome... you will love the songf as well .. its beautiful !!

EBasso

Go to top