Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idtz-Devil Aansu bahaye aur Maan ka man pighlaye? (Page 34)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Areee Haan did I share dis Vm wid ya guys hmm..I don't think so lol anyway heree

Wow Ashu jaan lewa, haila me toh na MaanEet land mein baithi hoonDay DreamingDay Dreaming, very nice song, and apt scenes Hug...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Thankyouu Humo and MunzzHugHug
Humooji why u stalking...

Infinitedreams

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
AAAHHH WHAAATTTAAA EPISODESSS...!!!! STAR OF D DAY GOES TO BALLLU DRIVEEERR URFFF MAAN SINGH KHURANA PAAJJIII...!!!! LURVED EVERY WORDS HE SED TO NANDU...,...!!!!! and vy d dialogues reminded me of JADUGARRR...!!!! Books , new chapter wagera wagera...!!!!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming 

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR HugHugEmbarrassed.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BlushingBlushingDeadDay DreamingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Did i ever tell you all, SS is looking like JEEETTTUUU JETTT ROCK AND ROLLL in his hottt hoottt hottt famous WHITE PANTSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C c c c c--------->>

BlushingBlushingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingSillyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by luvey - 19 May 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

AAAHHH WHAAATTTAAA EPISODESSS...!!!! STAR OF D DAY GOES TO BALLLU DRIVEEERR URFFF MAAN SINGH KHURANA PAAJJIII...!!!! LURVED EVERY WORDS HE SED TO NANDU...,...!!!!! and vy d dialogues reminded me of JADUGARRR...!!!! Books , new chapter wagera wagera...!!!!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming 

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR HugHugEmbarrassed.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL 

Did i ever tell you all, SS is looking like JEEETTTUUU JETTT ROCK AND ROLLL in his hottt hoottt hottt famous WHITE PANTSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C c c c c--------->>

ROFL

Mac & Cheeseee HugHug...

ROFLROFLROFL You and your cheesy thoughts ROFL...

I also loved the dialogues Maan said to Nandini, tooo good, uff tera jadugar, jaadu kur gaya...Now you are haapy your phingolis will be in action, i want reaction as well darling,,,,Bohut action ho gaya, reaction time...

Muniza

DesichiqneezEBasso-honeydew-

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Day Dreaming 

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR HugHugEmbarrassed.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL 

C c c c c--------->>

ROFL

Mac & Cheeseee HugHug...

ROFLROFLROFL You and your cheesy thoughts ROFL...

I also loved the dialogues Maan said to Nandini, tooo good, uff tera jadugar, jaadu kur gaya...Now you are haapy your phingolis will be in action, i want reaction as well darling,,,,Bohut action ho gaya, reaction time...

Muniza
Ejjjactlyyy(HunyV style)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLBlushingBlushingDeadDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@ Mac & Cheese - My daughter and HoneyV were waiting phor you, why came so late late?
Howz your study going?
Any more romantic serials have you watched? I seriously wanna watch some spicy spicy romance, not vulgar ok lolz...MaanEet kind of...

Muniza

Desichiqneez

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hey .. meri aankh lag gayi thi .. so fell alseep .. who is arnd ? how many pages will i have to go back and read?

DesichiqneezEBassoInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming 

i was very moved by what all he said as well.. infact Lavu and i were talking abt it ... all so truely spoken...Embarrassed

haha... i would have loved it if they would have shown Maan sneaking into her room... pretending to steal something Agent Balwant style and taking her clothes and actually cutting sleeves off and explaining why he did tht to geet...ROFL

C c c c c--------->>

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

Go to top