Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-dtri

Idiot ko idiot bolti hai? Sharm nahi aati? 🤣

arre we all fall into da besharam gang...dnt we?!😉🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Hum panchi ek daali ke" please explain .. sorry I'm bad at Hindi or whatever saying that is 😆

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by--honeydew-

Apni pyaas bujhaana chahti ho 😲🤓

ab tu toh handle kar nahi rahi - sprite hi sahi ROFLROFLROFL
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LavZ

nahi hai...mountain dew hai chahiye?!...dar ke aage jeet hai wala!!🤣

chalega - honeydew nahi toh mountain dew sahi ROFLROFLROFLROFL
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys STOP talking about Sprite ! The fact that you're increasing my desire to have one and the fact that I don't have any at home is really bad! 🤣

Z
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Dhannooo Thankuuu and Wolaaa🤗

@Z Pyaari Ashu Trio ka Nashaa abhi tak hai kya🤣🤣and u can't breatheee CON-trol Z maine toh abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahin🤣

@Mumma Sowieee but itnaa prem dekh ke my ankh bcums num...
so
ankh hai bhari bhari
aur tum Malham Lagaane ki baat karte ho
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mk.Gh

LOL Premi .. I was just trying to catch your attention .. no tantrums 🤣 Waise in all honesty I've always wanted to see bhai-bhai ka pyaar .. no matter who the other bhai happens to be 😆

Z

LOL aaj se mein tumhe bhai-bhai ka pyar deprived bulaungi BBPD 🤣🤣🤣🤣

agar yaad raha  toh 🤣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mk.Gh

Anamika .. I think I am the most obsessed person about Vicky on this thread .. I have a description of how he should look and everything .. even have a whole track in mind on how his entry should be in the show! I really REALLY want to see Vicky Singh Khurana .. he should be the perfect Bhabi-Devar accomplice in the show alongside Geet .. it'll be so fun to watch Maan's younger brother VICKY get along with Geet with the snap of a finger .. kya jodi hogi Veet ki 😍

Btw .. is it hazardous to go on FB today?? 🤣

Z

Oops Z u seem to be having high expectations...abhi toh me worried whether the show is going to last that long to show his entry bhi...*kya karu...yeh fear hai ki jaata hi nahi ever since the admin post*...by the way whenever Vicky will be introoduced everybody is going to throw tantrum that he is not the one who was shown in the pic(gosh sometimes i do pity the team Geet)...😡

but me too would love to See both Sameera and Vicky track...a well thought off and hopefully a well executed track...and definitely the Veet jodi...hat would be awesome...every since Jay Bhanushali entered Geet i always thought ki kaash woh Vicky hota😳

FB is full of positive posts today and the negative ones are being commented by the optimistic people to not bash...its supposed to be the positvity day😆 and till now it isnt as bad...though ppl are definitely upset to not see MG in the same frame...

but the bashing seems to have been diverted a hell lot...good move by the admin😎
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-maaneet_pisces

Aisa ghor paap nahi karne ka...Diva can never  ever be bandar😡😡🤣🤣🤣

Arre aapne history lesson ka first lecture mein dhyan nahi diya???we should always ask the question why...hehe🤣🤣 i am just following my teachers advise😆

chalo facebook pe batana ...me will remind😳

YES MA'am Will dooo... please do remind... yeh BUDHA dimaag sab bhool jaata hai ROFL

arrey main aur no bandar... wahi toh karti hoon aaj kal yahaan ROFLROFLROFL look at my ROFL smiley... you'll find at least one in all my posts ROFL