Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Areee Haan did I share dis Vm wid ya guys hmm..I don't think so lol anyway heree

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHpA5lC3o8[/YOUTUBE]
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Areee Haan did I share dis Vm wid ya guys hmm..I don't think so lol anyway heree

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHpA5lC3o8[/YOUTUBE]

Wow Ashu jaan lewa, haila me toh na MaanEet land mein baithi hoon😍😍, very nice song, and apt scenes πŸ€—...

Muniza
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyouu Humo and MunzzπŸ€—πŸ€—
Humooji why u stalking...
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAAHHH WHAAATTTAAA EPISODESSS...!!!! STAR OF D DAY GOES TO BALLLU DRIVEEERR URFFF MAAN SINGH KHURANA PAAJJIII...!!!! LURVED EVERY WORDS HE SED TO NANDU...,...!!!!! and vy d dialogues reminded me of JADUGARRR...!!!! Books , new chapter wagera wagera...!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
😍 

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️☺️🀒😍🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Did i ever tell you all, SS is looking like JEEETTTUUU JETTT ROCK AND ROLLL in his hottt hoottt hottt famous WHITE PANTSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C c c c c--------->> [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzKKnslRxOc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

☺️☺️πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by luvey - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

AAAHHH WHAAATTTAAA EPISODESSS...!!!! STAR OF D DAY GOES TO BALLLU DRIVEEERR URFFF MAAN SINGH KHURANA PAAJJIII...!!!! LURVED EVERY WORDS HE SED TO NANDU...,...!!!!! and vy d dialogues reminded me of JADUGARRR...!!!! Books , new chapter wagera wagera...!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

😍 

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣 

Did i ever tell you all, SS is looking like JEEETTTUUU JETTT ROCK AND ROLLL in his hottt hoottt hottt famous WHITE PANTSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C c c c c--------->> [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzKKnslRxOc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

🀣

Mac & Cheeseee πŸ€—πŸ€—...

🀣🀣🀣 You and your cheesy thoughts πŸ€£...

I also loved the dialogues Maan said to Nandini, tooo good, uff tera jadugar, jaadu kur gaya...Now you are haapy your phingolis will be in action, i want reaction as well darling,,,,Bohut action ho gaya, reaction time...

Muniza
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Mac & Cheeseee πŸ€—πŸ€—...

🀣🀣🀣 You and your cheesy thoughts πŸ€£...

I also loved the dialogues Maan said to Nandini, tooo good, uff tera jadugar, jaadu kur gaya...Now you are haapy your phingolis will be in action, i want reaction as well darling,,,,Bohut action ho gaya, reaction time...

Muniza

Ejjjactlyyy(HunyV style)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL☺️☺️🀒Day Dreaming
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Mac & Cheese - My daughter and HoneyV were waiting phor you, why came so late late?
Howz your study going?
Any more romantic serials have you watched? I seriously wanna watch some spicy spicy romance, not vulgar ok lolz...MaanEet kind of...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey .. meri aankh lag gayi thi .. so fell alseep .. who is arnd ? how many pages will i have to go back and read?
-honeydew- thumbnail

😍 

i was very moved by what all he said as well.. infact Lavu and i were talking abt it ... all so truely spoken...😳

And Speaking of d devilll, JADUGAAARRR πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³.Thankkkiuuu finallly you gave Geet new dress wid short sleevesss...!!!!! OMGGG, NOWW MAAN  WID HIS MISS WORLD FINGERS CAN DO SUM EXPLORER MORE EASIER NO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣 

haha... i would have loved it if they would have shown Maan sneaking into her room... pretending to steal something Agent Balwant style and taking her clothes and actually cutting sleeves off and explaining why he did tht to geet...🀣

🀣

-honeydew- thumbnail
mujhe yeh kisne yaad kiya ...🀣

Ejjjactlyyy(HunyV style)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍