Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i watched it back to back ... on a sunday and finished it in one go !! its an awesome show.. btw... Luvey sed there was some other show which is to start on may 20th .. i hope she shares those links with me so that i can watch ðŸ˜Š

Yeah I hope so too... looking fwd to it.. lekin yeh madam sahiba hai kahaan?
EBasso thumbnail
kay Meeting @ 2. Be back soon...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dee... kitna attention chahiye tumhe ... aadha kilo ?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

<font color="#990066">Aww mummmaa 🤗love you for jheling my tantrums and my PJs every day 😆</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066">Where is your take? Or episode nahi dekha abhi? I am doing my round of reading takes now 🤣</font>

<font color="#990066">LOL @ all your messages I am totally ROFLing 🤣</font>

Beti i am at work, iss kambakht chote se cell se i can't write take, and tell u honestly nothing much to write, already my ZTV
<strong><font color="#990066">Teesri dulhan? 🤣</font>

Beti i am at work, iss chote se kambakht cell se i can't write my take, once i will home will try to write, waise meri poor shayari mein hi mera take chupa hai, specially teen tegada ke liye...

Aiyyoooi yeh Mac & Cheese kahan hai?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Tu pakki business lady ban gaiee hai, yahan bhi baich rahi hai 😉 ...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Bahot kum hai... depends on how much you weigh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Muniza

I know right mumma? Attention ko bhi tol mol ke baat rahi hai 😡🤣

acha then don't even worry about writing a long take.. aaj kal take bahot rarely padhte hai sab...

Mera take toh sub ko reply karne mein hi ban jaata hai 🤣

by the way - it's this time of the day when EVERYONE disappears from the thread!!! 😭
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

<font color="#990066">I know right mumma? Attention ko bhi tol mol ke baat rahi hai 😡🤣</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066">acha then don't even worry about writing a long take.. aaj kal take bahot rarely padhte hai sab... </font>

<font color="#990066">Mera take toh sub ko reply karne mein hi ban jaata hai 🤣</font>

<strong><font color="#006600">by the way - it's this time of the day when EVERYONE disappears from the thread!!! 😭</font>

I know no one reads...Anyways how i know why people dissapear at this moment, i am at work na...

Missing proper talking withu guys😭 ...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Munni Re: Thankyou ji for agreeing :)

Premi: Awww I love yours too na 😳 .. thanks .. today I felt MSK was exactly that .. a blessing in disguise :)

And *sigh* kya karein? Till MSK doesn't solve Dev's problems for him .. Dev never learns .. and they are staying true to Dev's character that way .. he very easily feels like forgiving himself because the sword of forgiveness that was swinging over his head ever since he did what he did to Geet was removed when Geet made her decision. A real heavy weight was lifted off his head and this makes you feel that Geet had a big impact on him that way .. mujhe ek baat batao .. of course we all know if Geet had not forgiven him (because sending him to jail was out of the question as long as Daadima was alive) .. he would still be tailing her to this day for it .. that means more problems .. and more dooriyan for our Maaneet .. I am glad that phase is over for this one reason only .. but no .. Dev is someone who needs CONSTANT watching over .. CONSTANT pushes to tread him towards the right direction ..

And that's the only reason I am baring Maan wanting to help him in his Devdas mood .. because today itself we see Dev drinking to solve him "broken heart" .. if Maan doesn't intervene now .. pata nahin ye Devaa kya kar baithey 😳 ..

Sure no one loves the fact that it's going oh-so-smoothly for him .. but one thing that would make me happy is either Dev having to work REAL HARD and being rejected a lot in order to get poetic justice or Nandini just rejecting him .. he shouldn't have it easy .. he should have to work hard for it because he should realize it isn't that easy all the time ..

Z

\

Funny you say that girl... I know people in real life who are like that! Things come easy for them all the time and at one sight of problem they run away. And they are surrounded by people willing to help them come out of those. They never learn 😡 as frustrating as it is for me to see.. I have to live with it every day!! At work, in family, in friends. I See it all the time!

So one thing you say is so true... If I have to pick between dev tailing maneet for forgiveness, and dev living a happy go lucky life, I'll pick the latter. I need at least maneet to breathe freely for a while... need them to flourish as a couple first, then resolve issues together.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aap hi se seekh rahi hooon.. haule haule

Originally posted by: muniza75

Muniza