3Idtz-Devil Aansu bahaye aur Maan ka man pighlaye? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dtri

Nags watch Daastan... Luvey recommended it. It was really good!

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Yay Geet got short sleeves ... now I can see her in shaanti and not wonder how she's not sweating under there ! 🀣🀣 

That's good Geet .. now if only you could go sleeveless so we could see MSK go β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

Z
@ ZTV - I am agree with u totally, loved Maan's wise advice, and also wanna say that this track is good, realky very good except the fact that Dev is rapist and Maan is his bro, this fact can't be forgetable...

Muniza
Originally posted by --Nargis--

What channel?  Is it a Pakistaani show??

It is - and it ended last year... I watched it on youtube.. I only watched the romantic scenes.. and its short too! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Short term romantic relief mil jaayega for a change!
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Two things I loved today:

MSKs words of wisdom to Nandini .. I liked seeing this MSK after a long time I must say .. the MSK who always used to give these tidbits of advice to our own Geet and helped her make life's decisions .. and who better to do it than Maan Singh Khurana .. her Jeeja Ji (in disguise πŸ˜† .. you know like a "blessing in disguise")

And the precap where MSK finally makes the decision to reveal himself to fix all problems πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just one thing: This track is actually good, I mean it has scope. along with TeMmi as well .. the only problem people are having here is seeing Dev Singh Khurana get everything so darn easily .. well as we have always seen .. Dev always got things dished out to him where he never had to work hard ... the one time when MSK made the decision to not help Dev and kicked him out .. Dev turned ugly and took all the wrong decisions in life ... now I'm guessing MSK feels if you do not help Dev .. he will again tread the path to destruction and make stupid decisions and again ruin his life as well as others .. him being there as a Big Bro is a part of him he cannot escape .. or else if Dev had gone ahead and ruined it for everyone .. Daadima sure would have asked him a lot of things .. and to avoid this our MSK is going to try and fix the problem .. sure we don't want to see Dev getting any sympathy or help .. but I guess we have to bare it .. he does happen to be MSKs brother sadly ..

Z

You know I forever loveee your takes right boyfriend?

So beautifully you described maan's stance on advising Nandini πŸ‘πŸ‘

And yes I totally agree with you!! If he is left to rot in his own misery, he's gonna do something really stupid again 😑 that man needs constant hand holding or else...

I just wished they showed him actually still feeling guilty over his sins and saying, i dont deserve happiness because I ruined someone else's life. But nooo - he kept jhaping the maala of - my destiny is so bad I won't get nandini 😑😑😑 Bas geet ne maaf kar diya toh usne bhi khood ko maaf kar diya!!! URRG😑 That's the only part that bothers me about this story. I mean I know it's very true to his character, but its because of this I hate maneet helping him. This guy has no GAIRAT 🀣 otherwise this plot is really really good.. I enjoyed last two episodes! I did... just want some tweaks in the details of the characters if they'll give it to us.. zyada toh nahi maanga hai na? 😳

i second that nani .. its awesome... you will love the songf as well .. its beautiful !!

Nags watch Daastan... Luvey recommended it. It was really good!
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Dee... aaj mora poora attenson wah tohra... unless you know who comes πŸ˜³ ...!!! toh if u want my attention pray Mr.India stays that way ... invisible ...

the episode was sweet .. nothing to offer as such, but how Maan and Geet have no life of their own anymore and the only work they do is milaoing dils.. na na .. not that its bad ... its just that ... dilli door nahi hai and all that acc to Rahul saab... par ... journey se pehle ..Maaneet ka kaam devils ka akhaada ban gaya hai( by this i dont mean the devils den of our forum, that would be giving too much credence to them) ...🀣 lekin ... wads with them both of them wanting to help him at any cost only cos he cried ... sweet gesture .. lekin .. no more enquires? aaah... now i get it.. we are going by the super perceptive powers of Mr. Royal MSK ...
Teju was looking hot... why was there no scene with his biwi dearest today ... unki kahani kahan tak pahunchi ...
the most interesting however was mamaji and his failed love story in college with simran kaur... and how he actually got emotional for a minute before he broke into laughter once more ...
i liked the precap ..

and ye ye ye ... Geet ne finally apne sleeves katra liye ... thanks for launching your summer range miss Handa ... I am pleased...

Love,
Niha

Phir toh I'll tell mr. India to come, but officially remain invisible... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Nahi aane ke liye toh nahi bol sakti na? Meri itni majaal? 😑ROFL

LOL Mr. India ne bola tha na cupids banenge.. toh agar cupids bane hai toh sab ki love lives sawaarni hogi na? ROFL For the most part I am liking this track. still have a few concerns that I talked about in boyfriend's take response.

I am also wondering ki yeh simran kaur hai kaun ROFLROFLROFL

Mamaji ne kiya pyar par PH.D? How sweet EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Den? ROFLROFLROFLROFL I refrain from commenting!

Acha geet ke sleeves katvane ki khushi mein naach rahi thi ealier? Tum bhi na... coding mein message dena bandh karo apne prince ki tarah ROFL

and now get started on giving me attention! NOW 😑ROFL
i watched it back to back ... on a sunday and finished it in one go !! its an awesome show.. btw... Luvey sed there was some other show which is to start on may 20th .. i hope she shares those links with me so that i can watch πŸ˜Š

It is - and it ended last year... I watched it on youtube.. I only watched the romantic scenes.. and its short too! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Short term romantic relief mil jaayega for a change!
Originally posted by muniza75

Bhaiya Bhabi hain pareshaan, kya bas paayega dev-ill devar ka ghar?

@ Beti - It's not title darling, aawaein ek line maari hai...You and your poor jokes, i am jheling everyday...

Geet:

Rishte naate nibhaiengye hum
Jub se bana hai rapist devar   πŸ₯± 😳

Dev to Maan:

Bhaiya mere raakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Apni saali ko meri tesri dulhan tum banana

Maan to Dev:

Hur bandhan tood donga, hur kasam tood donga
Teri zindagi mein hur khushi main bhar donga

Aww mummmaa πŸ€— love you for jheling my tantrums and my PJs every day πŸ˜†

Where is your take? Or episode nahi dekha abhi? I am doing my round of reading takes now 🀣

LOL @ all your messages I am totally ROFLing 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Teesri dulhan? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Munni Re: Thankyou ji for agreeing :)

Premi: Awww I love yours too na 😳 .. thanks .. today I felt MSK was exactly that .. a blessing in disguise :)

And *sigh* kya karein? Till MSK doesn't solve Dev's problems for him .. Dev never learns .. and they are staying true to Dev's character that way .. he very easily feels like forgiving himself because the sword of forgiveness that was swinging over his head ever since he did what he did to Geet was removed when Geet made her decision. A real heavy weight was lifted off his head and this makes you feel that Geet had a big impact on him that way .. mujhe ek baat batao .. of course we all know if Geet had not forgiven him (because sending him to jail was out of the question as long as Daadima was alive) .. he would still be tailing her to this day for it .. that means more problems .. and more dooriyan for our Maaneet .. I am glad that phase is over for this one reason only .. but no .. Dev is someone who needs CONSTANT watching over .. CONSTANT pushes to tread him towards the right direction ..

And that's the only reason I am baring Maan wanting to help him in his Devdas mood .. because today itself we see Dev drinking to solve him "broken heart" .. if Maan doesn't intervene now .. pata nahin ye Devaa kya kar baithey 😳 ..

Sure no one loves the fact that it's going oh-so-smoothly for him .. but one thing that would make me happy is either Dev having to work REAL HARD and being rejected a lot in order to get poetic justice or Nandini just rejecting him .. he shouldn't have it easy .. he should have to work hard for it because he should realize it isn't that easy all the time ..

Z