3Idtz-Devil Aansu bahaye aur Maan ka man pighlaye?

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Mr. India's - lovely spoilerzzz - and sweet message:

ROTA OF THE WEEK

Monday: Shivu

Tuesday:Muniya

Wednesday: Preet

Thursday: Dhwani

Friday: Nags
EBasso thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

HAPPY THURSDAY MY PRETTY SHITTYπŸ˜† IDIOT LADIESSS...  πŸ€—AND A VERY SPECIAL HELLO TO MR. INDIA πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ankaaa my love -thanks for the wishes! I know I am so excited to become color red😳☺️ Luvey says color red is a very good start πŸ˜† toh yeh to abhi shuruaat hai - aage aage dekho hota hai kyaπŸ˜‰ so sorry I couldn't chat with you earlier 😭 busy ho gayi thi kaam par!

Mummmaaa - aap wala title bahot lamba hai fit nahi hoga - koi aur dena episode ke baad Tongue
Edit - Nihu already likes the current title? πŸ€ͺ

Amru and Boyfriend sorry maine kal aap ki aakhri lambi waali post nahi padhi - we got too busy doing masti πŸ˜† ab maaf bhi kardo.. aur aaj masti ko join kar lena okay? πŸ€—

Daadi - aaj chetti chetti aa jaana okay?

Hottt Tubbyyy - Welcome to the Idiotz gang and Congrats on becoming an idiot my laughing partner πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Princesss - Aaj puri attention mujh ko okay???? Kal ho na ho! 😳

Lavuuu - My Tejji shishter padhai kaisi chal rahi hai? missed ya loads yesterdayπŸ€—

Nags GG  - I read all your comments on FB! HALLA BOL πŸ˜‰

Vrush - Aa jao aaj bhi jhanda lehraane aur chi chi waale baato se hume corrupt karne 🀣

Preeto - Class kaisi rahi kal? Kuch sikhne ko mila? Thread khol kar gaayab?

Still missing Alwa the kismis wala halwa ROFL

Who'd I miss????

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

We can forgive those who bore us. We cannot forgive those whom we bore. πŸ˜†

*DISCLAIMER: JHELTE RAHO JHELTE RAHI MERE GHATIYA JOKES KO JHELTE RAHO, EK DIN MUJHE AAP SAB PAR TARAS ZAROOR AAYEGA ROFL*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM: (This one is on hold indefinitely πŸ˜†)

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wumm3AjmHOA[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh mausam, Yeh mausam

keh raha hai

chal saath chal
yeh jawaan jawaan samaa
yeh fizzaaen ae dil zara sambhal

Yeh mausam, Yeh mausam.. 

TODAY'S TAKE

ReservedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Tongue
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res for my Premi ~ 😳

Two things I loved today:

MSKs words of wisdom to Nandini .. I liked seeing this MSK after a long time I must say .. the MSK who always used to give these tidbits of advice to our own Geet and helped her make life's decisions .. and who better to do it than Maan Singh Khurana .. her Jeeja Ji (in disguise πŸ˜† .. you know like a "blessing in disguise")

And the precap where MSK finally makes the decision to reveal himself to fix all problems πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just one thing: This track is actually good, I mean it has scope. along with TeMmi as well .. the only problem people are having here is seeing Dev Singh Khurana get everything so darn easily .. well as we have always seen .. Dev always got things dished out to him where he never had to work hard ... the one time when MSK made the decision to not help Dev and kicked him out .. Dev turned ugly and took all the wrong decisions in life ... now I'm guessing MSK feels if you do not help Dev .. he will again tread the path to destruction and make stupid decisions and again ruin his life as well as others .. him being there as a Big Bro is a part of him he cannot escape .. or else if Dev had gone ahead and ruined it for everyone .. Daadima sure would have asked him a lot of things .. and to avoid this our MSK is going to try and fix the problem .. sure we don't want to see Dev getting any sympathy or help .. but I guess we have to bare it .. he does happen to be MSKs brother sadly ..

Z

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello πŸ€—just came in to say hi😊

thanks MD...for conveying the message... πŸ€—

he wrote on his page that the are planning to continue his track...all thanks to our love and support...isnt that great 😊

Also looks like all of you managed to cheer up Vinuji...thats so awesome😊 wish could have joined !!!!

Read the channel thing on facebook the other day and got scared...there seems to be huge trouble between channel and PH and that has left me worried for the show...
😭

Diva one day i am away and look whose color changedπŸ€— Congratulationsss😊

@Niha : you still have to tell me the story behind using my name in school and college..😊

here is a small welcome note from my side to the new family member Luvey...heard and read a lot about you...hope to interact with you soon😊
πŸ€—

@MD: me finally cured of Dev thing...😊i fed it in my brain that Geet started from June 2010 and now problem solved...lol...πŸ˜†so no more complains regarding the character Dev...coz of the fear that if the complain thing persists then it might lead to shutting down of the soap which i cant imagine for a very long time...i just wish Maaneet are shown more in the same frame...lets c...fingers crossed!!!

Have a great day...would not be able to join mostly today as well..miss you allπŸ€—

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dee... aaj mora poora attenson wah tohra... unless you know who comes πŸ˜³ ...!!! toh if u want my attention pray Mr.India stays that way ... invisible ...

the episode was sweet .. nothing to offer as such, but how Maan and Geet have no life of their own anymore and the only work they do is milaoing dils.. na na .. not that its bad ... its just that ... dilli door nahi hai and all that acc to Rahul saab... par ... journey se pehle ..Maaneet ka kaam devils ka akhaada ban gaya hai( by this i dont mean the devils den of our forum, that would be giving too much credence to them) ...🀣 lekin ... wads with them both of them wanting to help him at any cost only cos he cried ... sweet gesture .. lekin .. no more enquires? aaah... now i get it.. we are going by the super perceptive powers of Mr. Royal MSK ...
Teju was looking hot... why was there no scene with his biwi dearest today ... unki kahani kahan tak pahunchi ...
the most interesting however was mamaji and his failed love story in college with simran kaur... and how he actually got emotional for a minute before he broke into laughter once more ...
i liked the precap ..

and ye ye ye ... Geet ne finally apne sleeves katra liye ... thanks for launching your summer range miss Handa ... I am pleased...

Love,
Niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhaiya Bhabi hain pareshaan, kya bas paayega dev-ill devar ka ghar?

@ Beti - It's not title darling, aawaein ek line maari hai...You and your poor jokes, i am jheling everyday...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet:

Rishte naate nibhaiengye hum
Jub se bana hai rapist devar   πŸ₯± 😳

Dev to Maan:

Bhaiya mere raakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Apni saali ko meri tesri dulhan tum banana

Maan to Dev:

Hur bandhan tood donga, hur kasam tood donga
Teri zindagi mein hur khushi main bhar donga

-------------------------------------------------------------- Take Time ------------------------------------------------------

Today episode was really good by content wise, seriously it was brilliant, heart wrenching, but the person was wrong, seriously it would be better that Dev wouldn't be rapist or wouldn't be Maan's brother. Everytime when i was watching them so normal with him, it was pinching my heart..I was feeling chills, and couldn't be able to digest the fact that once he shared such dirty past with Geet, and Maan knows that person was Dev πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...

2 brothers scene was so touchy, but funny as well...Dev who was in love with NT, now talking about love, it seems he falls in love first time...Come on that was so silly...Seriously if it was normal condition, i would feel bad, but mostly i was laughing to see Dev in pain...Aiyyo char din mein pyaar ho gaya, kaisa dil phaiko hai...

Today's episode's most lovely scene was Maan's giving advice to Nandu...The dialogue was so beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...It was so kitabi, seriously i was lost in the beauty of the words...Itni gehri baat samajhne, dil aur dimaagh bhi gehra hona chahiye...Very touchyπŸ‘...

Mammay was hialrious as usual, PHD in 2 subjects, 1 jasosi, 2nd aashiqui...Passed in 1 and failed in aashiquiee lolz...Aiyyoo yeh Mama ji ka pyaar kaun tha? Unki bhi entry hogi kya? Maan ka past toh aaya nahin, Mammay ka hi aajaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dil behlane ko Ghaalib yeh khayal acha hai😳...

Sorry don't wanna say anything about Maan, Geet and Dev scene, it was not digestible at all, tried my level best, but failed to accept...While watching the scene, my heart was crying...

Looking forward to see tomorrow episode, wanna see how Nandini will find out about Maan's reality...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am closing my eyes today...maybe I will see something I like.   Keeping them open doesn't get me anywhere...so socha aaj thoda different try marte hai!!!πŸ₯±

Dev hua GHSP ki shaan...
Kal Geet ke sath aaj finally margaya Maan!!
😭
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
.Hey guys...jumping into say hi and hello

Epi was filler...loads of dissension on the move,,...me wondering how the show'll survive!

thread's hopping already, huh.
 love to all
Amru
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† 
Maaneet : -

Tumse Pehle Dekhe Kab The...
Maine Yeh Khwaabon Ke Karawa...
Tum Jo Aaye Tum Ho Laaye...
Ankahin Ansuni Dastan...
O Suno Zara Suno Zara ...
Mera Dil Bhi Hai Woh Kahani Dohraye ...
Meri Zindagi Mein...
Meri Zindagi Mein Aaye Ho ...
Aur Aise Aaye Ho Tum...
Jo Ghulgaya Hai Saason Mein ...
Woh Geet Laye Ho Tum...😳😍

Dev:-

Kaafi bas armaan nahin...
Kuch milna aasaan nahin...
Duniya ki majboori hai...
Phir taqdeer zaroori hai...
Yeh jo dushman hai aise...
Donon raazi ho kaise...
Ek ko manao tho... duja... rooth jaata hai...
Sheesha ho ya dil ho...
Aakhir toot jaata hai...πŸ˜†

editzz...

well well...episod was a good one...filled wid very very in depth dialogz!😳

Jugnu maama and Dev scenes ver good...bt Jugnu mamma stole da shw in da first scene ver he turns his pain very beautifully into his laughter πŸ‘...he is very forgtful and absnt minded and ddrinks 24 x 7 so as to frgt da pain...

Dev - Maan scene was againa nice one...I get da fact dat NT is to b brought into da piktr only aftr Dev Nandini track reachs near da platform...wateva Dev did was wrong...he deserves punishmnt...i also accept da fact dat he is human...he wd also lik to move on...bt hw can he frget da fact dat NT is still alive...chalo lets leave it!!!πŸ˜•

Maan - Geet - Nandini ---> every gurl goes thru dis phase...sum of us r goin thru it nw and sum hav gone thru it...wish I had a brother lyk Maan who wd tell me all dis 😍...wd shw me da right path...wd tell me...dnt fear to try sumthin new...go ahead and face it and try it!!!!😳...n tody even aftr Nandini had two brothers ...her Jeejiji had to tell her wat to do...it was a very very good scene...πŸ˜‰

LOVED da dialog ven Maan said -"yeh jo rishtha hai...woh nayi kitab ki jaisa hotha hai...jab tak aap kitab kholke nahi dhekenge...tho pata kaise chalega ki issme kya likha hai...yeh kitab kaisa hai..." BEAUTIFUL!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

So Balwant Singh to confess his true identity fr his brother?!...hmm...as Jeejuu says - Lets W.A.W!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ending wid a song :-

Unse Nazrein Kya Mili Roshan Fizayen Ho Gayi...
Aaj Jaana Pyar Ki Jaadugari Kya Cheez Hai...
Ishq Kije Phir Samajhiye...
Khulti Zulfon Ne Sikhayi Mausamon Ko Shayari...
Jhukti Aankhon Ne Bataya Maikashi Kya Cheez Hai...

Hum Labon Se Keh Na Paye Unse Haal-E-Dil Kabhi...
Aur Voh Samjhe Nahin Yeh Khamoshi Kya Cheez Hai...😳
zindagi kyaa cheez hai!!!😍

Luv,
Lavzz...
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago