Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CC's resemblance..

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
Please dont bash me... But i feel CC resembled the queen in snow white... All the while CC was talikng to Dwita, i felt she looked like a witch and sounded like one like in cartoons... Its just a feeling... Please dont bash me... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Hey guys,
Please dont bash me... But i feel CC resembled the queen in snow white... All the while CC was talikng to Dwita, i felt she looked like a witch and sounded like one like in cartoons... Its just a feeling... Please dont bash me... 

🀣 She did. i swear I have a Disney's DVD of snowwhite at home, it reminded me the queen, her expressions too was the same. Evil witch. The long pointy nails were the only thing missing.πŸ˜ƒ
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys,

@bold...me too feel the same...🀣...her dark red lipstick and face expressions is enough to make our little baby cry...wht's the need to open the window...πŸ˜†...CC deffo resembles to tht evil wiitch in snow white...πŸ˜ƒ.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..Ekta..I was thinking the same and wanted to post it too... Yes, she was looking just like the witch while talking to Dwita...I had a smile seeing her in that pose and then my smile vanished when Dwita started crying..So mean of this evil witch to use an infant for her plans..
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u all. I was thinking the same :)
She can go to any level to separate NivRen. A heartless woman she is, can't stand her at all😑
Hats off to Payal Nair, a brilliant actress. She makes us hate her (CC) so much :)

Anju, u've beome IF-Rockerz, congrats! I just noticed as ur id is in red...

Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rani2011

I agree with u all. I was thinking the same :)
She can go to any level to separate NivRen. A heartless woman she is, can't stand her at all😑
Hats off to Payal Nair, a brilliant actress. She makes us hate her (CC) so much :)

Anju, u've beome IF-Rockerz, congrats! I just noticed as ur id is in red...

Hi Anjali.. I did not even realize.. Thanks dear..
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
I was seriously wondering why didnt anyone post abt this... God when i watch tht scene again, somewhere i feel she shud be approached by some motion pictures for the remake of Snow white in bollywood as the famous queen in it🀣...She wud surely get an award... Love her acting i tell u...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO...Ohhh thats hilarious but absolutely true lol. She is EVIL lol and using a baby to get what she wants tut tut tut shame!! lol x

Anju Diii CONGRATZZ on becoming an IF-Rockerz πŸ₯³ 
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys,

Agree with you. Specially with that close up and her hair πŸ˜†
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys,

SINCE I WAS LEARN YOUR POST I DIDN'T STOP TO LAUGTHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I AGREE WITH U AND SHE THEN RESEMBLED TO THIS😑.