Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

YASHIII! When you texted me in tuts,i was going to reply to you...then my friend told me...am so telling the teacher u r texting ur bf now...LMAOO...And i just curse her...n shove my mobile in my pocket...but i sensed it falling..though i ddnt here a tak sound..HAHAHA...Then i realised thre was a hole in my pocket...n my track suit was two layers clothes...so it went down my ankle...n i had to remve it :|

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cherry, I am not saying about straightening hun. Blow drying is fine once in awhile... Once in a week or 2. I never said about straightening your hair after blow drying. Just washing your hair and then blow drying is fine! That's all.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

You need really good straightners to be able to do that, cause i had it done, and it looks great.

I know, I used to get that done before but the last time I got a haircut, my hairdresser didn't use a starightner at all and used a blowdryer and it came out amazing, my hair didn't look like they were mine :P She taught me how to do it, but I still can't! :/ πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Yashi i hate you woman, did you have to say my name? Urgg

Ummm heyyyaaa V LOL

ROFL I edited that before V could see, she found out from your FF, didn't you V? πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

haha, thanks! <3  πŸ€—
She act is! :D

Over??? Congooo!!! :D You're sooo lucky! :P

Mine are yet to start, 3 more weeks of studying, then 2 weeks of exams, ewww! :(((((

LOLZ. I totally feel you girl! Exams are PURE TORTURE. LOL. But dont worry they ll be over before you know it once they start πŸ€— Good luck!!<3
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes apparently it's true, there's this new article about his new show and he said "of course I'm single"  :P

And By That...Please Please Please tell me that he is NOT dating u know who anymore! Stern Smile
and which article btw??

Edited by Love-KaSh - 12 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

@ V - Please Please Please Please Please tell me this is true!!😳 

WOHOO KSG IS SINGLE...Let's Mingle now.☺️

HE ISSS! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
anku- thumbnail

That actually does work, that's what my hairdresser did to my hair when I last got my haircut and they act did straighten out properly LOL. But I can't do it proplerly! :L

Don't forget to use heat protection though! :P

Haha. Yess, it works but only when you get someone to do it... all these hair work require a second persons help πŸ˜† Akele karo toh they never come out that good! πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

YASHIII! When you texted me in tuts,i was going to reply to you...then my friend told me...am so telling the teacher u r texting ur bf now...LMAOO...And i just curse her...n shove my mobile in my pocket...but i sensed it falling..though i ddnt here a tak sound..HAHAHA...Then i realised thre was a hole in my pocket...n my track suit was two layers clothes...so it went down my ankle...n i had to remve it :|

OMG!!! I'm your BF according to your friend? Hahaha,well hello GF! 🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣
Hahahahahaha, your phone went down the inside of your trackpant, omg omg omg!! i can so imagine you sensing your phone going down and trying to move to remove it, lmao!!! I wish I could be there! 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣
Omg, you craxked me up badly, my mom thinks I have gone crazyy!! 🀣  🀣
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Roflll Swanc. Anyone can tell its you. That sig you requested for by Lone_Persona also tells its you! Lol.

Anddd, I am talking about blow drying.. not straightening :| Two different things!!!! Lol..