Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The purpose of kriya separation (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Nice Post ..
I would like him to be the stronger K.

Thinking abt it now.. I feel he will be involved in throwing P out.. and then working hard on himself into being a achiever, and finding himself without P.

Because... No one can really throw P out without K's consent in all honesty and secondly If she was thrown out against his will then he would be depressed.

I feel this is more for himself.. his growth.

Coming to think about the Separation track coming soo soon after the Shooting incident, now feels very premature. Just some months ago P was shot, almost died for him... and now he doesn't trust her..

I feel the shooting track should have come after the separation. I feel the CV's jumped in with that dynamite too quickly.
It was an incident to turn one's world around, but here it feels it never really did anything of that sort. Adharsh is cold with P, SS is cold with her and so is Komal and Amma.. and now Baba has gone to another level altogether.

well, now i know why its shown like that...i mean K not trusting her...they cleverly showed how K thought that P is 'jealous' of amma, bec now amma is also being taken care of, listened to and obeyed by him...see, K said to P that she only want him to dance to her tunes...and also he said to her that she is now 'jealous' of amma...meaning that she loves him like hell, no denying, as she put her life in danger for him,  but she can't see him or tolerate him loving or listening to another one...meaning that this dabha which he was doing for her happiness was her own idea and she don't want anyone to come in it, be it his own mother...the meaning in a nut shell, K will realize that the only true relation in the world for him is only his babu, it was never his father nor his mother...that only her love is selfless, which he is mistaking to be selfish right now , so selfish that she is even plotting against his mother...and will eventually come to know that the love of his mother, which he is considering as selfless is actually so fake and selfish...Smile

and agree with u completely, it has to be K who would be kicking her out, or else his character will loose substance...

Edited by dhakarn - 19 May 2011 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Good post dhakaran, yes iam looking forward for this seperation track only with the highly expectation of K to now know his parents true colours, and leave  TN with his babu and will get PN very soon.

yes, the sooner they r reunited the better it is and we will get to see PN track Smile

a_umab2011

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I want K to achieve on his own... for too long we have endured seeing Pratigya as the tool called correction marker and Krishna as it's subject. This experiment doesn't create any chemical reaction for me.. Time to do something different.

Edited by carisma2 - 19 May 2011 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarnb2011Snigdha_Khanam

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

I want K to achieve on his own... for too long we have endured seeing Pratigya as the tool called correction marker and Krishna as it's subject. This experiment doesn't create any chemical reaction for me.. Time to do something different.

i too think we will we seeing k struggling on his own towards betterment Smile

piyarapiyaricarisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
very well said and wounderful post
i think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s  bt we just want them together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Dharkan nice post. u made a post of what i was thinking. Cv's have already decided to go ahead with the kriya separation. so now i doubt like carishma said K himself will be involved in throwing her out. but i want her leave when she hears krishna don;t trust or believe her and when they come to throw her out. she herself says she is going out and she will definitely going to give a strong and emotional dialogue to krishna. so this separation will bring the old krishna back. like the dabaang or not coming home early and all. probably he will start to think. see before he was street smart now also when adarsh got the car he was thinking how suddenly he got a car. now he is not thinking he is just believing his amma since amma did the work or pleasing prats infront of him and under she is doing something else. Krishna has to grow more. he has to have the power to take his own decision and trust people who r trust worthy with him. he shouldn;t go with what he sees in the face or infront. he has to mature. i think this will start the track of prats working. see we all wanted that. i wanted that. i don;t other will like it or not but i want prats to do the writing job. i want her to write the whole story with different names and then krishna should read atleast from others it happen anyway. then he should start thinking abt the incidences and then should put his street smartness. i
completely agree with the below underlined one of priya mani .
 think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s bt we just want them together...
now the cv's has taken the step of kriya separationa nd their union will also take time. they will do in their own pace. see they say things. but i don't want it to be long.

suk4dhakarn

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

well said sisClap

carisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
nice post  dhakarn.I wish ur words come true and kriya will have a more stronger bond.

dhakarn

Go to top