The purpose of kriya separation - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I want K to achieve on his own... for too long we have endured seeing Pratigya as the tool called correction marker and Krishna as it's subject. This experiment doesn't create any chemical reaction for me.. Time to do something different. Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

I want K to achieve on his own... for too long we have endured seeing Pratigya as the tool called correction marker and Krishna as it's subject. This experiment doesn't create any chemical reaction for me.. Time to do something different.

i too think we will we seeing k struggling on his own towards betterment 😊
very well said and wounderful post
i think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s  bt we just want them together...
Dharkan nice post. u made a post of what i was thinking. Cv's have already decided to go ahead with the kriya separation. so now i doubt like carishma said K himself will be involved in throwing her out. but i want her leave when she hears krishna don;t trust or believe her and when they come to throw her out. she herself says she is going out and she will definitely going to give a strong and emotional dialogue to krishna. so this separation will bring the old krishna back. like the dabaang or not coming home early and all. probably he will start to think. see before he was street smart now also when adarsh got the car he was thinking how suddenly he got a car. now he is not thinking he is just believing his amma since amma did the work or pleasing prats infront of him and under she is doing something else. Krishna has to grow more. he has to have the power to take his own decision and trust people who r trust worthy with him. he shouldn;t go with what he sees in the face or infront. he has to mature. i think this will start the track of prats working. see we all wanted that. i wanted that. i don;t other will like it or not but i want prats to do the writing job. i want her to write the whole story with different names and then krishna should read atleast from others it happen anyway. then he should start thinking abt the incidences and then should put his street smartness. i
completely agree with the below underlined one of priya mani .
 think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s bt we just want them together...
now the cv's has taken the step of kriya separationa nd their union will also take time. they will do in their own pace. see they say things. but i don't want it to be long.
Originally posted by carisma2

I want K to achieve on his own... for too long we have endured seeing Pratigya as the tool called correction marker and Krishna as it's subject. This experiment doesn't create any chemical reaction for me.. Time to do something different.
well said sisπŸ‘
nice post  dhakarn.I wish ur words come true and kriya will have a more stronger bond.
Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them.  i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white. 
K will have to learn to trust his own judgment, and start questioning incidents in his own house, eg, when he dug up kesar's coffin, he didn't question the fact that his dad had the grave dug, saying it was work for an extension, etc etc. 
There are lots of things that have been swept under the carpet, and this separation should start the ball rolling towards the build up to PN.
Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them. i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white.
K will have to learn to trust his own judgment, and start questioning incidents in his own house, eg, when he dug up kesar's coffin, he didn't question the fact that his dad had the grave dug, saying it was work for an extension, etc etc.
There are lots of things that have been swept under the carpet, and this separation should start the ball rolling towards the build up to PN.
       Suk well said. i want both prats and krishna to learn from this separation. ya prats has to learn how to cooperate education in real life. she has to learn there is grey in between black and white. it is not just black and white and sometimes u also have to play games like the opponent to won the truth and principles there is no harm in that. it is for the good. u have to use yr brain and planning. krishna he has to learn to trust his judgement and start questioning the things going around them and he has tot hink by his own and has to learn that there r people u use other people for their own good. yeap hope atleast cv's close some of the open topics and don;t open more. will this lead to the building of PN that is the question i also ask and i don;t know whether cv's will go witht hat. until now they have put down that track.
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

very well said and wounderful post
i think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s  bt we just want them together...

yeah, there is a strong possibility of K to go back to his older ways...with amma and SS playing their respective parts , i think we will get to see a thoroughly mean K , bec he will vent his hurt and anger at everyone around him once P is out of TN...πŸ˜• or maybe the CVs would make K 'devdas' but that's not likely
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suk4

Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them.  i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white. 

completely agree with u dear, but i think K must have thought that SS dug the hole but sakthi used it for the burial purpose without any ones knowledge πŸ˜• i mean K was intelligent and smart enough to bury the hole so that no one knows about it na, ...