The purpose of kriya separation

Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends,

i thought of the purpose of kriya separation now and came up with this...

it is to show the growth of kriya as a couple and as individuals , HOW?

Pratigya would learn to express her love to him more, will have to stand on her own feet when things gets really tough for her( i think P will be working ) , and will realize the importance of krishna in her life much more...and she will learn to fight till last and don't give up as here her life is at stake ...and won't be a cry baby , but will face the thorns of  life and taunts bec she is bound to hear it from all quarters and will become more mature...

so what about K?

we see a confused K these days...not sure of what to do bec all things r new to him...he is practicing things which he haven't till now and the change in himself is surprising to him...

see till now baba has been concentrating on being happy by making his babu happy whether he likes it or not...all this dabha idea was to make her happy at first, but as we saw he has grown to love the dabha now, but we r not sure that whether he has grown to accept his responsibilities and love the 'work' itself(bec all he was interested in was to buy her jewels when he got money and was taking the profit too lightly and wasn't serious about repaying SS)...and also remember that he is changing , he is fighting the change , experimenting with it, and is feeling both good and bad about it (like how he seemed surprised and embarrassed that he didn't really looked after his mother or cared for her till now  and was feeling bad about it and also was feeling good too bec he can now rectify his mistake) , he is striving to make himself one in the so called 'civilized and legal society' and is feeling frustration internally...in short , he is now hanging in mid air...but there is always a driving factor for him when he comes home to try better next time, his babu...but with this drift , and P out of TN, he is in a potentially dangerous situation...he may go back to his old ways, or will be more confused or will become more mature ...but before that he may struggle to come in turns with what's happening around him...its all about what path K will chose, as this is a make or break situation for K, he is standing at a junction of three roads...1st one will lead to a more brutal and selfish K, born out of anguish and anger at P, 2nd one will lead to a more confused K, who has failed in life bec he can't bring himself to face life a second time without his babu, 3rd one will lead to a mature K, who will learn to live his life fighting like never before ...

so the separation track will open up the path of evolution for them, they will have a more stronger bond , and they will become more stronger individuals, P may become a bit soft and K more mature...so that when they reunite eventually both r equally strong and soft 😊 and more mature 😊

and also there is another reason for this separation : and that is to concentrate on arushi's marriage 🀒 , kesar's baby, KN's new tamasha in arushi's life, kesamma's manipulations, SS and amma's happiness that their son is back again to their fold, prof and nainaji's sorrow that adarsh is going away from them, komal's new journey once adarsh is at dubai or he is rebuked by SS bec the agent was a fraud πŸ˜•

what do u think?

a very heart wrenching post😭😭😭😭one thing forsure i dont wants prats working track to cme now as it will b an indication that separation track will b long i dont want that i want it to be a shorter and meaningful one in whic both learn from there mistakes prats learn to express her love and k to learn that in anger he do things which r hurtful and both needs to realise the importance of having heart to heart talk as for krishna after prats leaving tn he will become devdaas hows thatπŸ˜†on a serious note unless and untill he comes to know ammas truth he will be angry and frustrated and will remember prats
Well who cares about K knowing that it was his own mother trying to ruin his life, what difference does it make.πŸ˜•

The important thing is to see how P & K carry themselves after this separation. P knows what is going on but K needs to explore himself and all the relationships that surrounds him, depth of his love for P and how and why he misunderstood the circumstances leading to their separation??!!.
lovely post dear...huge round of applaude for uπŸ‘...i agree with each and every line of ur post...yaar bahut emotional kar diya hame😭...really akhon me tears aa gaye...well nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Well who cares about K knowing that it was his own mother trying to ruin his life, what difference does it make.πŸ˜•

The important thing is to see how P & K carry themselves after this separation. P knows what is going on but K needs to explore himself and all the relationships that surrounds him, depth of his love for P and how and why he misunderstood the circumstances leading to their separation??!!.

hi great to see u here again, 😊 di , i think when K will finally see the true colors of his parents and will realize that the only true relation which he got in the world is his love and wife, his babu, then i think we will see him disowning his parents /home and their money and will set out to get his babu back and will be leading a new life with her support...yes, P knows the whole thing and i am sure she will fight to expose amma in front of K, but the main question is from where will she fight? πŸ˜• and in almost every fight till now she had the full support of K, but her she is alone(maybe TC will be there for her) and is fighting against him bec K will resist her advances or explanations if he is sufficiently angered at her πŸ˜• and will stand betn her and amma...πŸ˜•
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

a very heart wrenching post😭one thing forsure i dont wants prats working track to cme now as it will b an indication that separation track will b long i dont want that i want it to be a shorter and meaningful one in whic both learn from there mistakes prats learn to express her love and k to learn that in anger he do things which r hurtful and both needs to realise the importance of having heart to heart talk as for krishna after prats leaving tn he will become devdaas hows thatπŸ˜†on a serious note unless and untill he comes to know ammas truth he will be angry and frustrated and will remember prats

lovely yaar, personally i don't want K to go to devdas mode...what i am dreading is that K who used to say that ' my babu can't do no wrong' and 'there must be a strong reason behind her every decision' is slowly seeing her through a different light that his mother has succeeded to lit in front of his eyes...and in his anger he may even think that she betrayed his trust in her...😭 and will get nasty  and mean...no, i am not going to think further, bec i am sensing that everybody will be aiming whatever weapon they have at the moment in their mind and running after me to hit me πŸ˜‰ so i am stopping here 😊 and yeah, P working can wait 😊
Good post dhakaran, yes iam looking forward for this seperation track only with the highly expectation of K to now know his parents true colours, and leave  TN with his babu and will get PN very soon.
Nice Post ..
I would like him to be the stronger K.

Thinking abt it now.. I feel he will be involved in throwing P out.. and then working hard on himself into being a achiever, and finding himself without P.

Because... No one can really throw P out without K's consent in all honesty and secondly If she was thrown out against his will then he would be depressed.

I feel this is more for himself.. his growth.

Coming to think about the Separation track coming soo soon after the Shooting incident, now feels very premature. Just some months ago P was shot, almost died for him... and now he doesn't trust her..

I feel the shooting track should have come after the separation. I feel the CV's jumped in with that dynamite too quickly.
It was an incident to turn one's world around, but here it feels it never really did anything of that sort. Adharsh is cold with P, SS is cold with her and so is Komal and Amma.. and now Baba has gone to another level altogether.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Nice Post ..
I would like him to be the stronger K.

Thinking abt it now.. I feel he will be involved in throwing P out.. and then working hard on himself into being a achiever, and finding himself without P.

Because... No one can really throw P out without K's consent in all honesty and secondly If she was thrown out against his will then he would be depressed.

I feel this is more for himself.. his growth.

Coming to think about the Separation track coming soo soon after the Shooting incident, now feels very premature. Just some months ago P was shot, almost died for him... and now he doesn't trust her..

I feel the shooting track should have come after the separation. I feel the CV's jumped in with that dynamite too quickly.
It was an incident to turn one's world around, but here it feels it never really did anything of that sort. Adharsh is cold with P, SS is cold with her and so is Komal and Amma.. and now Baba has gone to another level altogether.

well, now i know why its shown like that...i mean K not trusting her...they cleverly showed how K thought that P is 'jealous' of amma, bec now amma is also being taken care of, listened to and obeyed by him...see, K said to P that she only want him to dance to her tunes...and also he said to her that she is now 'jealous' of amma...meaning that she loves him like hell, no denying, as she put her life in danger for him,  but she can't see him or tolerate him loving or listening to another one...meaning that this dabha which he was doing for her happiness was her own idea and she don't want anyone to come in it, be it his own mother...the meaning in a nut shell, K will realize that the only true relation in the world for him is only his babu, it was never his father nor his mother...that only her love is selfless, which he is mistaking to be selfish right now , so selfish that she is even plotting against his mother...and will eventually come to know that the love of his mother, which he is considering as selfless is actually so fake and selfish...😊

and agree with u completely, it has to be K who would be kicking her out, or else his character will loose substance...
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Good post dhakaran, yes iam looking forward for this seperation track only with the highly expectation of K to now know his parents true colours, and leave  TN with his babu and will get PN very soon.

yes, the sooner they r reunited the better it is and we will get to see PN track 😊