MKAP in K.EKTAA ki Awwaz..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Coming soon..

I was planning A POST... E.A or written short story.. to Write MKAP as a BALAJI production. Done with humour and laugh... For entertainment purpose. I was pondering over the idea or a while... But in the end I thought what the heck I'll just do it.

After recieving some upsetting news on the forum, regarding a departure, I feel rather upset at the moment and I will have to wait till a bit later.. for my funny bone to grow back.

I hope readers understand that the amount of effort, energy, time that goes into bring a post or a VM in the forum...or games and written posts and updates.

One may work very hard and one negative un - called for comment can ruin your work..like with Amma, Pratigya and the Rangoli incident.

Sometimes before commenting... just think will your comment serve the same purpose as the bucket full of water that ruined Pratigya's rangoli? and her efforts. Did she do this for herself or for the benefits of others to enjoy?

I hope that this will be a turning point for our forum.. and that from here on everyone will show each other their love and support.. and help bring back those members who have been the back bone of this forum.

Give more respect and love to each other - rather than fictional characters.. who were not even concieved by your own imagination - but from the imagination of the CV's. At least here you have people who will be doing things for you...

I hope my MKAP IN EKTAA ki awaaz will provide the humour that we desperately need in these times and enjoy it in it's real terms... which is entertainment.

Dosa..xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
iam happy to be the first to make peace on this forum dear Cari... u and some of the members know me, iam not a kind who irritate anybody... but its true i was not happy abt the negativity spreading in this wonderful wonderful forum, iam in love with...Pls guys and gals... iam sorry if i hurted anybody directly or indirectly...if iam one of the reason for any of u leaving the forum, pls PM me, i'll quit HAPPILY...THANK U ALL AND LUV U ALL...AND MEMORIES OF THIS FORUM WILL BE EVRGREEN IN MY MEMORY LAND...πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would urge people to just chill and not take any of this personally...This is a FICTIONAL show...The characters are all FICTIONAL...Taking it personally and attacking other members is pure childishness...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Cari...I appreciate your efforts to keep the forum together and bring in the fun elements..I am with you in whatever you do  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm i am all with u gurumaa rightly saidπŸ‘i also want members to stay together and happy
babitha no need to be soo emotionalπŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

iam happy to be the first to make peace on this forum dear Cari... u and some of the members know me, iam not a kind who irritate anybody... but its true i was not happy abt the negativity spreading in this wonderful wonderful forum, iam in love with...Pls guys and gals... iam sorry if i hurted anybody directly or indirectly...if iam one of the reason for any of u leaving the forum, pls PM me, i'll quit HAPPILY...THANK U ALL AND LUV U ALL...AND MEMORIES OF THIS FORUM WILL BE EVRGREEN IN MY MEMORY LAND...πŸ˜†

Thanks dear... Abo yaar tum senti hona bandh kaar... now we have another threatening to leave...lets enjoy the show, the posts and each others company.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I would urge people to just chill and not take any of this personally...This is a FICTIONAL show...The characters are all FICTIONAL...Taking it personally and attacking other members is pure childishness...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Cari...I appreciate your efforts to keep the forum together and bring in the fun elements..I am with you in whatever you do  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I fully agree... I know you are always with me... agar tum na hote...(the old song - i dedicate it to you).
Thanks friend...

Yes we need to learn to appreciate each other...more than anything else..
We are all different and lets celebrate that...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm i am all with u gurumaa rightly saidπŸ‘i also want members to stay together and happy

babitha no need to be soo emotionalπŸ˜†

@ bold...no comment πŸ˜†