Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Miscarriage means what???

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriuosly how long are they dragging this miscarriage thing!!!! asa doctor i empathise wid her totally but this is just 222 much-I ve seen women who miscarry usually are very anxious for the next one instead of lamenting over spoilt milk-may be  iam 2 harsh but this is stretching the rubber band beyond break point.Please bring old akshara back. Edited by india2050 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
I was thinking the same. Even though she lost her unborn baby and it is very sad. But she was only pregnant for like 3 months and the way everyone else in the family is mourning and crying makes no sense. In fact usually they say not to take so much stress during these times because it might make it harder to conceive next time and that the parents should focus on the next one and be healthy. It is about time they finish their mourning process.
And they should stop  their attempts in stopping her from crying. In fact they should let her cry her heart out once so then she can come to terms with reality and get on with life. For some reason in all these soaps they always make MC a bigger deal than it is.
singhkir89 thumbnail
i guess she's mourning the fact that she couldnt protect her child..

and like she shattered everyones dreams cuz the whole family was excited

Singhania heir is gone
baaz27 thumbnail

I think, they women who have got misscarriage, they understand pain of it, so plz, not say that its easy to forget, or they are going to much with the track, its not easy guys.
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r right ,i lost two one in 5 n other in 7 but never i behave like akshi...actually her family is responsible for this.she should cry alot and then she will b normal, i don't understand why varsha is giving her baby to akshi again and again bcoz  due to this akshi is not able to face reality...varsha should give a big jhatka to akshi,,...then she wiil cry n will come out from her situation
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swatikr12

u r right ,i lost two one in 5 n other in 7 but never i behave like akshi...actually her family is responsible for this.she should cry alot and then she will b normal, i don't understand why varsha is giving her baby to akshi again and again bcoz  due to this akshi is not able to face reality...varsha should give a big jhatka to akshi,,...then she wiil cry n will come out from her situation

well, every person is different and their way of dealing with the problem is also different...dekha jaaye toh Akshara never faced any hardships in life and this is the first time something of this sort happened to her.. we always feel that nothing bad can happen to us toh it's shocking for her...i agree, the attachment with the baby comes at a later stage, after a few days of delivery...but frm a serial pov , it's okay..they have to show some drama in some form or the other..Akshara is not in depression, she's slowly coming back to normal and it should be that way...i never liked the idea of involving ananya...🤢 
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigo123

I was thinking the same. Even though she lost her unborn baby and it is very sad. But she was only pregnant for like 3 months and the way everyone else in the family is mourning and crying makes no sense. In fact usually they say not to take so much stress during these times because it might make it harder to conceive next time and that the parents should focus on the next one and be healthy. It is about time they finish their mourning process.
And they should stop  their attempts in stopping her from crying. In fact they should let her cry her heart out once so then she can come to terms with reality and get on with life. For some reason in all these soaps they always make MC a bigger deal than it is.

@ bold i said the samething to my mum,when she was crying they were telling her 'mat ro' e.t.c but she needs to cry as part of her healing process. they should have said to 'jee bhar kar rolo bahu sara dukh niklado apne ander se'.

Yes its sad she lost her baby,but the singhania's need to behave normally with her,right now they seem to be making sad faces when akshara is around and getting worrried e.t.c same goes for akshara's mum she too was doing the same. i think the only one who is helping akshara in the right way is Naitik...it will take time for her to move on from this sad situation in her life but she needs to be more  positive as do the people around her...Although i think the storyline with Ananya is harsh cos akshara has lost a child and now she's gona think she cant even look after her own neice/baby cos varsha keep telling her you did this wrong e.t.c. varsha is right in telling her but they way she does it is wrong with overreactions...espcially the precap today..i thought ananya is  about to fall the way she shouted but turns out its cos akshara was making her stand up...